11

"That was bloody brilliant. All of you just got a partner and it was a just a piece of cake for all of you. While me? I think I'm just no one. Fred got Angelina, George got Evanora, while you, you got Jun. Then Ginny got Neville." Ron said, and he is just shaking so badly because he asked Fleur Delacour.

"Maybe Fleur wasn't really destined to be your partner, ain't she? Why'd you just ran to it? She would literally reject you, Ronald." I bluntly hissed and he just sighed. "It's fine, Ron." Ginny said, assuring him.

"Let's just go to bed. Night, Ron. Let's go Ginny." I said, as I clung into Ginny's left arm and entered my bedroom and she did the same. She will be sleeping here tonight with me temporarily. "Hey, Ginny." Angelina smiled and waved at her.

"Hi, Angie." Ginny waved back and I just couldn't this feeling anymore. Oliver recently just broked up with me and now why am I acting like I'm inlove again? I don't want it to end like this, the break-up is plainly stupid. We all went to sleep.

Today is December 22. Mum sent us all a gift, and I will be wearing a traditional grey dress. Ronald got an ancient one instead of a traditional one, the twins got a good ones. "What is this?" I asked, I know it is ancient. But why would mum let them wear these, "Ginny. Is these for you?" Ron asked Ginny.

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly." She said and Hermione started to speak, "They're not for Ginny. They're for you!" I also started laughing while sitting between the twins. "Is there a bonet? Ah-ha!" Harry said, putting it on his chest. "Nose that down, Harry." He is trying his best not to laugh.

I just shrugged those thoughts of and after the class. I went straightly up to the Astronomy Tower just to see my bestfriend. Bestfriend.

"Jun? How long have you been here?" I asked promptly as I stand beside him. "Just a while ago, and oh, Yule Ball will be in two days." He shyly said and licked the bottom part of his lips. "Yeah, and probably next year for the second task." I said and he nodded.

"I think you would be part of the second task, it says that we should save someone down the Black Lake." Sheesh, why would they send me without my consent? How dare they? "How are you, are you alright?"

"Well, yeah, I am." Lies. What a lie, Midea. "It seems like you cried a lot." He said, as he looked at my eyes and I looked away. I hope he doesn't know about it, please. "Did something happened, Midea? You can always tell me."

"If Oliver was being a jerk, then I think I should punch him right away." He said as he chuckled and it make me laughed too. "But, what if he was?" His face went serious about my question.

"Then we'll figure punching him."