15

It was now time for the third task to accomplish, and right now I am so nervous becuase it is night and it is completly dangerous for them to walk over through the maze with their own. We all wished them a goodluck.

Fleur came back again and she look so dirty, I was so nervous for everyone, what if they'll see Voldemort there? What if something bad will happen to them? These thoughts are always jumping inside my head.

After a few minutes of waiting, Cedric Digorry and Harry was back and so does Jun. But something is not right here, or maybe I was just being blind and silly? Cedric is not moving. We went down, and Fleur screamed when she realized. "Keep everybody in their seats, a boy has just been killed! The body must be moved, Dumbledore, there are too many people!" Cornelius Fudge said, rushing over.

Cedric's eyes wasn't also moving. He is just staring from above, "Let me through. LET ME THROUGH! Let me through, THAT'S MY SON! That's my boy!" Amos frantically said and he started crying. He pushes Harry's hands away and leans over Cedric's body, sobbing hysterically.

"IT'S MY BOY!" I saw Cho crying and I also did the same, hugging and leaning beside with Jun this time. This is making my heart very weak. Cedric is gone. One of our friends is gone.

A week had passed, and we are all still grieving on Cedric's death. It was  terrible, completely terrible. "Cedric Digorry's death was very tragic. We all know that, but, we still must continue to atleast attend our classes even without him. He was also one of my favorite students." Professor McGonagall said as she backed away a bit when Professor Dumbledore just forwardly speak, formally, "You heard what Professor McGonagall said. Now go back to your dormitories."

I lead Gryffindor's and they all followed me, it is actually passed our bed times. I tucked Ginny's blanket and left her inside their room, as I closed the door. Jun was here all alone in the common room. "What do you think you're doing, you idiot?"

"Snicking out, what else do you think?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes and shake my head in embarrasment. "So, uh, I just wanted to comfort you." He said, sitting down beside me on the couch. "Like what? What kind of comforting you'll do?" Jun just ignored my question and just put some hair strands behind the back of my ear, "This." He kissed my earlobe and I was becoming more ticklish because of it.