8

It's been months after the first task, and now it's December. The days are just so fast, and Oliver sent me an owl and a gifts for Christmas. I also read the letters and just smiled sweetly at it. He never failed to make me smile.

Dear, Midea

I miss you, my love. Hope we can see each other soon, I'll be back and I will wait for you. Work is also fine here, I hope you'll enjoy your another year at Hogwarts. See you soon!

Love, Oliver

"Reading the letter again, eh?" George said. "What kind of gift is this, Midea?" Fred said, as he showed me the Christmas Snow Globe. "What are you talking about? It's cute!" I yelled at him, putting it back on the box.

"So, who will take you to Yule Ball?" Shit, almost forgot about that. "I think no one will ask me out." Fred chuckled, "Are you serious? Adrian Pucey has been hitting up with you and also Marcus Flint tries to court you."

"Y'all? I don't like Slytherin students attitude at all. Except for Millicent." I said, Millicent is the only Slytherin student I've been friends with. Oliver saved from being bullied by Pucey and Flint. I used to be bullied by them and I was so thankful that Oliver saved me.

"You met Oliver in 1988, right?" George asked. "Uh─huh, and that's how we started." We became friends before dating each other. He was so kind and also he lets me to use his broom for Quidditch, he also gave me his jersey when we we're 15. "I never played Quidditch again after he left."

"Why don't you try? Jun is still there anyways." Yeah, you're right Freddie. "Well, I don't think I can handle playing Quidditch after all." I said. "It's in our blood!" They both said.

"Fine, then I'll just try."