22

Umbridge is totally a different species that you will ever encounter, she has so many rules that you have to accept and you have to follow, it's so sick that even kissing or interacting with your classmates is now a wrong idea. What's wrong with this bitch? "Hey." Jun called, "You're an idiot. If Umbridge sees us." I said, smacking him using my book. "No one will see us here, if we'll wear this."

"Seriously, Jun? Did you borrow this from Harry?" I asked and he said yes. "You are a terrible Hufflepuff." I said, I went outside wearing a free style and we were enjoying because Fred and George are playing and then Umbridge just burned the toy using her wand. "We'll end that woman's career." Fred said to me, that was awkward.

We were in Professor Trelawney's class and Umbridge came in, without even knocking? What kind of teacher is she? Every students went inside when Jun asked who it was, "Who is it?"

"It's Professor Trelawney." I said and went down with him, we are all watching Umbridge took away all her belongings. Why would she do that? Is  she a knob? Professor McGonagall hugged Professor Trelawney, "Oh, there are terrible things I want to say."

McGonagall said and I sighed, she has no rights to dismiss Professor Dumbledore's teachers. "You have no rights to dismiss my teachers, Dolores."

"Don't you all have classes to attend?!" Professor Dumbledore roared as I pushed Jun away and we went together to our next class.