5

"Imagine if you guys just listened to me and also to Hermione. You are both assholes." I said and they just ignored me. Please let these two just be with themselves. I hate them so much.

The Great Hall went silent and all was well. "I will announce the winners for tonight!" Dumbledore said as he moved towards near the Cup. "Beauxbaton's Champion is─Fleur Delacour!" Fleur stood up happily and everyone cheered for her.

Aww, she's so beautiful. But I think it would be better that she'll just be a Weasley too and marry our brother, Bill.

"Durmstrang's Champion is─Viktor Krum!" The Durmstrang student cheered for him and I was just clapping my hands for clout. "Hogwarts Chamipon's are─Cedric Diggory and Wen Junhui!" They got their names together and everyone cheered for them happily.

After that, everyone went silent when Professor Dumbledore stepped forward behind the Cup. But then Professor Snape noticed something terrible happening, as I closed my a vision came in making me sweat.

"What's wrong Midea?" Fred asked holding out my hand and so does George. Putting his other hand on my neck to check if I'm fine or not. "You're sweating, sis." He said and he just caressed my back softly.

"P-please, do not say Harry's name." I keep repeating those words in my mouth and sighed. Please do not so this to me. And to us. Even to Harry. Just don't. Professor Dumbledore turned to look around.

I'm so fucking scared right now. Another parchment. "Shit." I murmured. He opened it and called Harry's name, "Harry Potter." Said Dumbledore so loud. "Harry Potter!" He called again. "Go on, Harry. Come on!" Hermione whispered to him and he quickly got up.

"He's a cheat, he's not 17 yet!" A student said. "Yeah, he's a cheat!"

I just keep an eye from Harry and I did the same thing to Jun as well as Cedric, they are all my friends. I hope they'll have a safe tournament all toegther.