33

Everyone was at Hogwarts, because Midea wanted to pay a visit for her siblings. But she heard a news, a terrible news. "Draco Malfoy is now a death eater." That was she heard from Hermione. She was scared for him, scared that he had to choose the dark side. Jun was holding her hand and Dumbledore then Snape was at the Astronomy Tower, "Can't you understand? I have to do this!" Draco said, pointing the wand at Dumbledore. "I have to kill you...or he's gonna kill me." His voice broked. He was just a boy.

Midea can't help myself from crying when I heard him say that, Voldemort is after him and his family if he won't kill Dumbledore. "Kill him." Bellatrix Le Strange whispered right through his ears as Professor Snape went infront of Draco and shoved off his wand as he killed Professor Dumbledore. He fell, and Harry then Ginny was the first two who come over. "Professor Dumbledore?" Harry called as he checked on him, all of a sudden a terrible news was here again. "He's...dead."

That was the words they heard from Harry. Luna Lovegood raised her wand first as everyone did. Midea raising her wand while holding Jun's hand, everyone is crying and mourning for his death. They think that this is better than this way, than Voldemort coming back because of him.