13

After a month, a new month arrived and it's January of 1995. We are in the library for some researches about some plants and seeds, "What're you looking for over there?" Ronald asked me while I was so curious on what Harry and Jun should swallow during the second task.

"You are being potentially problematic, Harry." Hermione whispered but I heard it, and Jun just looked over at them. "Are they fighting?"

"Potentially problematic? Where was the last time you held your breath under the water, Hermione?" Harry said and ate left no crumbs, just kidding.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said and he just continue to read the book. When Professor Moody saw us, we started to split off as I pulled Jun beside me. "Mr. Weasley, Ms. Weasley, Mr. Wen and Ms. Granger, follow me." He said and we followed him as I pulled Jun's hands and left Neville with Harry.

He lead us to the Black Lake. "I should change my clothes, the game will start in a few minutes." Jun said as he quickly left. "Where is he going?" Hermione asked me, "Oh? He said that he'll just change his clothes because the game will start in a few minutes."

We went to the Black Lake and we are all going to float, this task is totally crucial and extremely dangerous as well.

JUN'S

We are all getting nervous because of it. We must only save one person through the Black Lake, "3,2,1!"

"Go!" Everyone cheered for us and I immediately swim just for me to save Midea under the Black Lake of Hogwarts. Then finally, I saw them. But heard an announcement, "Fleur Delacour could not take it anymore. So she would be resting for a while."

Cedric tapped his watch and quickly removed the rope around Midea. Cedric was the first one and then Viktor Krum. I saved Midea and she was breathing heavily. Harry was left out, but I couldn't help him.

We waited for long and they saved Fleur's little sister, Gabrielle. Midea uses a towel to wipe out off my face and she kisses both of my cheeks and then my forehead. My heart is beating s loud when she speak, "You saved me. I could not stand that!"

"Give me more towels, come on!" Midea said and wiped me. She did the same to Harry, she hugged her, brother, Ron, as well. After that second task, we all came back to the Great Hall for more further announcements.

"The next task will be on June 24. We will just be having a hearing in the next few months, anyone who would like to attend are allowed, eh?" Dumbledore said in a calm tone. "A hearing? What hearing?" Harry curiously asked. "Maybe a hearing between the Ministry of Magic and the Auror's." Said Midea abruptly.

"I would just attend it for some tea." Midea said and she smiled at me. "I would gladly attend it, too." I replied and she just rolled her eyes. Rude.