32

Midea and Jun are both in the joke shop because Midea was a temporary auror of her brothers' shop. Evanora was in Italy to study about different kinds of species there for the mean time, "I have to be very honest, Fred. You are extremely making me si d*mn annoyed." She said, trying to focus. "And so?"

"So?," she furrowed her brows as they both went silent. Junhui went inside and brought some foods, "Are you even a boyfriend or a husband? Because you act like one tho, brother!" George said. Midea just smirked and Jun brought her own food up the shop. "Thank you, I was really hungry." Midea said as she started eating while Jun was looking at her. "What are you doing, Moon? Seriously?" She asked as Jun was still staring at her, "Nothing. Just staring at you."

"Good morning new-" the twins stopped as they saw the customer. It was no other than Oliver Wood. Midea pretended that she didn't saw him, but Jun looked at Oliver. He also noticed the two, so Jun started flirting with Midea. She did the same,

Oliver went upstairs and quickly said, "Midea. Can I have a word with you? Just the two of us?" He said, gritting his teeth. She just went downstairs and Oliver saw a small alley so they could have a peaceful conversation. "What do you want?"

"I want you back, Midea." He said straightforwardly as he held her hand. She shoved his hand off, "I'm pregnant, Oliver. And I'm getting married next year, so could you please leave me alone and mind your own business? Cause I am tired from all of this bullshit!"