4

"What are you guys planning? Do you want mum to kill me once she founds out about this plan?" I said as I kicked them both under the table. "No! We are not planing anything, swear."

"I do not believe you two. If you wanna do it, be smart enough." I told them and left the Great Hall without saying anything.

They are all pain in my ass. I keep walking away not until I bumped into someone, all of his books fell and I helped him quickly but we bumped our heads in sync. Ouch. "H-here."

"Jun? Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. H-how can I even repay you?" I said, feeling so nervous. Dang it, Midea. You're friends with him, but not that close. "You can come to the Triwizard Tournament and cheer for me."

"Y-you will be joining? Are you crazy?" I said while gritting my teeth at him. "Yes. I will be 18 next year. On exactly July 1." He said, smiling at me. "Ah, yeah. I totally forgot that you are older than me."

"We will be finally graduating." He said, I wish Oliver had to say that but he is literally a year older than me. "Uhm, here." A parchment? "If you want to join the tournament. Just put your name on the cup." He said as he nervously shrugged the back of his neck. "I also wrote your name in cursive last night and your age there."

"I must go, Midea. I am not forcing you to join, okay?" He assured me and went to his next class. He is really kind and also really still the same person I have met for years.

After 2 hours of sleep, I went back to the Great Hall and saw Hermione reading a book as well. "Did Jun already put his name?"

"Na-uh, no one is still entering the hall since last night." She said and then I saw Viktor Krum who put his name first on the cup and then looked at Hermione, he smiled at her. She even smiled back at him.

Then Cedric, along with Jun. Cedric was the one who put it first and Jun was the next one, the Hufflepuff students cheered for them and ruffled their hairs. We only thought for once that they will be the last people who will put their names, but then theres the twins.

They even gave a high five to the other students, they are all looking so damn proud of it. I am frustrated. I hope it won't work.

Hermione looked at me and I just facepalmed myself. "I warned them. Since last night." I said, "I was so stressed. I even yelled at them just not to join this tournament." Hermione just carressed my back to make me calm. "Calm down, calm down."

"It's not going to work!" Hermione sang, "Oh, yeah?" Fred.

"And, why is that Granger?" George.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione explained, I wonder what was the reason why the twins are listening. Or were they just be being sarcastically listening? "So?" George is trying to test Hermione's patience.

"So...a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion." She added. "But that's why it's so brilliant." Fred said.

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted." George said and stood up steadily along with Fred. "Ready, Fred?"

"Ready, George?"

"Bottoms up!" The twins said and jumped into the age line, they were both giggling happily along with the other students. While me, not looking so happy at all.

But after that, the age line threw them off and it backfires turning them old. We started laughing and I just shook my head slightly. I warned them too. Hermione did. But they did not listen.

"You said!"

"You said!"

"You want a piece of me, huh!"