14

And now it's actually May of 1995, any discharges regarding of the change for the fact that we would be wanted to attend the hearing, but mum said I should not be there. Just incase you wanted to know, I am actually here today. Karkaroff then began to speak, everyone was waiting for it to spill some hot tea around this room.

"I would want to hear the truth, not the names." Jun said and I slightly just poked his side. "Evan Rosier is dead!" Bartemius Crouch said. "I know for a fact that this person took part in the capture, and by means of the Cruciatus Curse, the torture of the Auror Frank Longbottom, and his wife!"

"The name! Give me the wretched name!"

"Barty Crouch...Jr!" Rita Skeeter opened her mouth in shocked and so does I. Barty terribly fell off, and half of the people in the room tried to stop him. "Hello father!" He quickly said, sticking his tongue out. "You are no son of mine." Bartemius said and now that he is back, I stood up. "Yes, Ms. Weasley?"

"He tried to kill me when I was 14." Half of the people gasped, and so does Rita Skeeter, even Harry. "He almost forced me to join the dark side which I never wanna join!"

"You are a indeed a bad guy, Barty!" I said as I pointed out at him and quickly left the room with Junhui. As we are outside, he asked me. "He tried to kill you? What reason?"

"Because I refused his offer. Look, I don't wanna sound rude, but I don't like these kind of questions like ever again." I said and then keep walking away as he started to follow until we reached Gryffindor's common room as well. Untying my tie and removing my robe as well.

I saw a letter from the table. Three letters? "Where'd you all get that?" Fred asked, why is he still awake? "For Harry? For Evanora and for you?"

"Idiot, it's from Sirius'. Lemme just open this letter an read it carefully." I quickly opened the letter and read it,

Midea,

Becareful and always remember that you Harry and the others are always like there for each other. I may not have returned this year, but I miss you all so much.

- S.B.

He is really the sweetest Godfather to ever have.