Chapter 4 | The alpha has returned home

It was late in the evening when Nie Mingjue was still out on one side of the house. He was doing his usual evening inspection walk around the neighbourhood when he heard his son call out.

 He was doing his usual evening inspection walk around the neighbourhood when he heard his son call out

"Dad! ... Dad!" Lan Zhan cried when he was close to the house.

Nie Mingjue immediately rushed to the front of the house, and when he saw Lan Zhan, he ran to him.

"Lan Zhan! God, .. son, what's going on...-" said Nie Mingjue worriedly, but his voice trailed off when he saw that there was someone in Lan Zhan's arms.

"Who is he? What happened to him?" asked Nie Mingjue in shock, but Lan Zhan just looked at him in despair.

"Please just help him now. He's hurt and he's not in good condition." Lan Zhan pleaded with the elderly alpha.

"Take him into the living room immediately." Nie Mingjue ordered, then ran to the door and opened it.

After Lan Zhan went through the door, he walked towards the living room. Nie Mingjue also went inside, then closed and locked the door. He followed Lan Zhan. As soon as he entered the living room, he immediately instructed his son what to do.

"Bring me some wet wipes, and then some bandages and antiseptic."

Lan Zhan hurriedly went to the kitchen. Nie Mingjue stepped over to the sofa where Lan Zhan had laid the unconscious omega and took a closer look at him. Wei Ying's face was pale, there were drops of sweat on his forehead and despite the warmth of the cloak, he was again shivering a little. Nie Mingjue put his hand on Wei Ying's forehead. The feel of the alpha's slightly cold hand elicited a small sigh of relief from the omega. The old alpha was worried about the omega's body heat.

"How can you be so feverish at such a young age? What could have happened to you?" asked Nie Mingjue quietly as he looked at Wei Ying.

The moment Nie Mingjue removed his hand from Wei Ying's forehead, Lan Zhan returned to him, holding several cold water-wetted shawls in his hands. Nie Mingjue took them all out of his hand and placed one of them on the omega's forehead first. Meanwhile, Lan Zhan left the room again, but this time he went to the bathroom for the wound cleanser and disinfectant and bandages.

 Meanwhile, Lan Zhan left the room again, but this time he went to the bathroom for the wound cleanser and disinfectant and bandages