Chapter 20 | The first kiss of spring

After the injured little bird was handed over to Xie Lian, Wei Ying immediately went to Lan Zhan's room. He couldn't wait to tell the alpha about the bird he had found. But when Wei Ying entered the room, he didn't say anything, and his voice became stuck in his throat.

Lan Zhan was in bed sound asleep. This time, Wei Ying decided not to disturb him. But after a short time, he went to bed. The omega took the blanket and adjusted it. Then he leaned close to Lan Zhan's face and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. The happiness that permeated him then, even for a moment, released his pheromones. Even the faint scent of sweet orange blossom spread quickly throughout the room. Meanwhile, Wei Ying watched the sleeping alpha for a few moments, then turned around and quietly left the room.

Stepping into the corridor, as if the scent of fresh rain had just beckoned him, Wei Ying went out on the terrace

Stepping into the corridor, as if the scent of fresh rain had just beckoned him, Wei Ying went out on the terrace. What Wei Ying didn't know was that just a few minutes after he left the room, Lan Zhan woke up.

The alpha sat up on the bed and immediately looked for the omega.

After seeing him nowhere, Lan Zhan got out of bed and left the room

After seeing him nowhere, Lan Zhan got out of bed and left the room. He walked slowly down the corridor towards the terrace without his elbow crutches and followed the scent of omega in the air. It filled Lan Zhan's heart with the warmth that, after a long time, he could feel the sweet, delicate scent of omega again, and not the bitter version that had been changed by the sadness of omega.

Lan Zhan was already standing in front of the door when Hua Cheng addressed him.

"Lan Zhan! .. Wait a moment."

Lan Zhan turned back toward the other alpha.

"What is it? What do you want?" asked Lan Zhan as the other alpha walked up to him.

"Before you step out that door, let's talk. Don't worry, it won't take long."

"Okay." - Lan Zhan agreed after a brief hesitation. They both took a few steps away from the door. - "So, what do you want to say?"

"I'll get to the point. I found out that you have a problem with your temper tantrums. But I can, and I am willing to help you with this." Hua Cheng stated.