(65) oh lordy lordy

✨Talia✨

"Alright, you 3 are all patched up, that split lip will heal very soon hopefully dear!" Kathy said soothingly, patting Chloe's hand supportively.

"Were you friends with the group of girls that came in before you? A lot of them had it a lot worse than you, and one of them had her hair chopped off to the scalp!" She asked as she started to pack away her fancy nurse things.

"Pfft, nah we're actually the ones that beat 'em up but trust me they deserved it." Chloe snorted and Kathy widened her eyes at us.

"I- well- in all my years- you may go back to your dorms." She stuttered flabbergasted, I grinned at my friends.

"Thanks Kathy!" I shouted as we walked out the infirmary.

"It's Nurse Peg to you, and I hope I don't see you in here anymore!" Kathy shouted after us.

"She loves me." I sighed dramatically, Chloe and Sandy laughed at that before it was cut off when the familiar face of a troll came into out sight.

"You are going to pay for this, you little slūt." Tara growled at us, wearing a beanie to cover her almost bald hair. Chloe snorted and fired back,

"Please the only slūt here is you. Your vagina is used more than google." Sandy laughed at that, Tara's cheeks burned, and she hissed at us.

"Just you wait- I'm gonna get you, and I'm gonna get you good. I recommend you watch your back Loke."

"Yeah, I'll be making sure you ain't tryna steal my hair in my sleep." I smirked lightly at the comeback and Tara's frustrated scream alerted a few people lingering around us.

"Just piss off would you, you're fake ass personality isn't a vibe hon." Sandy asked sweetly.

Tara glared at us before turning on her heel and stalking off, people around us were still watching as if waiting for us to pounce on her. I gritted my teeth before snapping, "Show's over folks, you can look away now!" They all snapped their eyes back down to their phones, or books, or friends.

"Let's go back to the dorm, we've got a few hours till the Art Show, and I need to find a way to cover up this lip, and I don't need any more prying eyes in the day." Chloe mumbled before pulling us to Avery's dorm quickly.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Avery asked as she glanced up from her book when we crashed into her dorm.

"Yeah it was good, Chloe needs to find a way to fix her split lip." I replied tiredly, despite the sleepover last night after the boys left cause they got caught by one of the patrolling teachers none of us could sleep.

"I might go outside and get some fresh air actually, go for a run. I'll be back in 30!" I announced after a few minutes of just fooling around on our phones looking for outfit and makeup inspo.

"Alright! I'd come with you, but my body still needs to re-energize it's energy, and Sam could help with that! So, I'll see y'all back her in 2 hours-ish!" Sandy cheered before following me out of the dorm after hugging out friends goodbye.

"Ew Sandy. TMI." Chloe laughed as she cuddled up against Avery, Sandy wiggled her eyebrows at us, and we all groaned.

"Let's go little miss sex hungry monster." I laughed at her and dragged her out the dorm.

As we walked back to the dorm Sandy gave me a lengthly talk on how to flirt with 'any human I might be interested in'.

"And if you wanna give them innocent butterflies cause we all know you're a shy little boo boo-"

"Okay! I get it Sandy!" I chuckled and opened our dorm door. I grabbed my bike pants and pulled them on before chucking on my sport bra and oversized purple and black tie-dye shirt.