Chapter 5

Kurapika's p.o.v.

When Kurapika awoke, Leorio was gone. Part of him hoped Leorio was still with him, but they were probably busy with work or school. Kurapika sat up. He'd taken his contacts out last night, and his eyes were still red.

Kurapika shook his head and grabbed his phone. No notifications.

He walked out of his room and to the door that led to the hall of the apartment complex.

It was locked.

Kurapika let out a sigh of relief. He open his phone and went on Instagram.

Red: Thank you for locking my apartment door

The Oreo Man: :]

Kurapika smiled at his phone and put it away.

He walked to his couch and sat down. He thought of when Leorio came over the first time.

They were gentle with him, and there was a kindness in his face and eyes. Kurapika smiled as he remembered the kindness in his words.

Heat pooled between his legs. Kurapika ignored it, like usual. He decided that was Leorio's problem now.

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio was laying on the floor of his house. He was tired, but couldn't fall asleep.

He thought about Kurapika. He thought about how nervous he was when Leorio first appeared at his apartment. He thought about how he tensed up when Leorio mentioned the strawberries before saying they were strawberries. The man probably thought they brought drugs.

They thought about how Kurapika was warm and wet. He thought about how he tasted. Salty, yet slightly sweet.

He then thought about yesterday, and how Kurapika was okay at giving head. Leorio could tell he was new.

He quickly sat up as his pants started to tighten. He walked to the bathroom, where they fixed the issue.

They walked to his room and sat on the bed. Leorio let out a yawn and went to sleep.