Chapter 20

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio felt Kurapika relax as they wrapped an arm around him. They were laying in bed. Kurapika was in a red shirt and some boxers. Leorio was in grey sweatpants and a white tank top.

Leorio didn't know how much time past before Kurapika started breathing heavy. Leorio knew he wasn't panicking, his breathing pattern was too slow.

"You good?" Leorio asked. He wanted to be sure.

Kurapika looked up at him, his eyes red. "Hm?"

"I asked if you're okay."

"Oh." Kurapika mumbled something under his breath and looked away. All Leorio could make out was 'fucked'.

"What was that?" Leorio asked, starting to worry.

"I... I wanna be fucked," Kurapika said. Leorio held back laughter because of Kurapika's bluntness. He felt the man start to shake.

"You sure? You're shaking," Leorio said, rubbing their hand up and down Kurapika's back.

"Yeah. Can we go slow?" Kurapika asked.

"Whatever makes you comfortable, sunshine."

Leorio moved their hand to Kurapika's shoulder, feeling for his binder strap. Once he confirmed Kurapika wasn't wearing his binder, he started kissing Kurapika.

Kurapika kissed back.

The kissing started to turn into a make out session.

Leorio pulled away and changed the position so Kurapika was on his back and Leorio was on top.

"Wait. Can I keep my shirt on?" Kurapika asked, sounding panicked.

"Yeah. Like I said, whatever makes you comfortable," Leorio said with a chuckle. Kurapika relaxed and pulled Leorio down for a kiss.

Leorio let one of their hands wander to Kurapika's boxers. He moved his hand to feel around Kurapika's opening.

Leorio pulled away from the kissing. "Fucking shit, you're soaked," he said, dragging a finger through the soaked fabric.

Kurapika pressed his hips down with a whine.

Leorio sat on his haunches and pulled Kurapika's boxers off. He ran their middle finger through Kurapika's folds, feeling and teasing the man. Kurapika groaned.

"Please," Kurapika breathed.

"As you wish," Leorio said, sticking his finger into the man. Kurapika's breath hitched as Leorio started slowly thrusting their finger.

"Fuck," Kurapika hissed as Leorio put another one in. Leorio leaned over the man and started kissing him. Leorio pulled away as Kurapika let out a moan when he pressed a certain spot. Leorio adjusted his hand so he was hitting the same spot over and over. A steady string of moans escaped the blond.

Leorio put a third finger in and Kurapika let out a hiss of pain.

"Everything okay?" Leorio asked, worried.

"Yeah. You can keep moving," Kurapika responded.

Leorio nodded and started to slowly thrust their hand. They sped up, angling for the sweet spot. Kurapika let out a loud moan and Leorio felt a gush of liquid. He pulled his hand out of Kurapika, who groaned at the loss.

Leorio took his tank top and sweatpants off, along with his boxers. He reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a condom. He handed it to Kurapika, who stared at Leorio in confusion.

"My hand's wet."

"Oh!"

Kurapika grabbed the package and opened it. He rolled the condom onto Leorio's dick, causing him to groan.

Kurapika laid back, his hair spread out like a halo. His eyes were closed, and he looked relaxed.

Leorio grabbed the blond's legs and spread them open.

"Ready?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded. Leorio grabbed their cock and guided it into the man. He gave Kurapika a moment to adjust.

He was so fucking warm and tight.

"You can move now."

Leorio started thrusting at a slow pace. He made small adjustments, trying to find the spot he was hitting earlier.

"Fuck," Kurapika breathed. Leorio took this as a signal he found the right spot and stated going faster, hitting the spot over and over and earning a steady string of moans from Kurapika.

"You feel so fucking good," Leorio breathed.

Kurapika groaned in response.

Leorio leaned down and started biting Kurapika's neck. He stayed low so Kurapika could cover the marks easily.

Leorio pulled away from Kurapika's neck. They moved one of their hands to Kurapika's t-dick. He stared running the pad of his thumb along the top of the blond's t-dick. Kurapika keened and arched his back.

Leorio went back to biting Kurapika's neck. They also bit the exposed collar bone. Kurapika turned his head, allowing Leorio to leave more bite marks.

Kurapika grabbed Leorio's hand that was by his crotch, so Leorio stopped what he was doing. Kurapika seemed to relax a bit.

"Fuck, I'm close," Kurapika panted.

Leorio started going faster until Kurapika screamed. Leorio started to pull out, but Kurapika wrapped his legs around Leorio's lower back.

Leorio went back to thrusting, and Kurapika dropped his legs.

Pretty soon, Leorio groaned as he came into the condom. They pulled out, tied the condom up and tossed it in the trash.

"How was that? You okay? How do you feel?" Leorio asked, pulling Kurapika close. The blond snuggled into Leorio.

"I'm tired now. I feel amazing. You did great," Kurapika said. Leorio could hear the tiredness in his voice.

Leorio yawned. "We should take a bath."

"I don't want to right now. I want sleep," Kurapika said.

"Me too. Sleep well," Leorio said, sitting up and tucking the both of them In. He soon fell asleep with Kurapika in his arms.