Chapter 16

Leorio's p.o.v.

It was lunchtime, and Leorio was sitting with Zepile, Gon, Killua, Alluka and Retz, his good friends.

"So, it worked," Killua teased as Leorio sat at their table. Leorio furrowed their eyebrows and then realised what Killua meant.

"Yes. His name is Kurapika. He's super sweet, and he has a job, but I'm not sure what it is. He stays at home all day in a really nice apartment," Leorio said.

"Simp," Killua snickered.

"So?" Leorio said.

"I think its sweet Leorio has a friend outside of school and a place to stay, despite the weird meeting," Alluka said, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"You should introduce us to him," Zepile said, taking a swig from his water bottle.

"Kurapika's pretty shy, he only has one friend, and her name is Melody. He gets along with his other co-workers, but that's it," Leorio explained.

"That's a shame," Gon said. Leorio nodded in agreement as he ate his sandwich.

"Retz, you asked Alluka out, right?" Leorio asked the blonde.

She nodded. "That's right. Do you want help asking Kurapika out?"

"Yeah. I was thinking maybe a picnic at the park, but I want it to be memorable for him. I don't think Kurapika's even dated before," Leorio said. Retz and Alluka looked at each other, speaking with their faces.

"Or you could just ask him out to dinner, and then ask him to be your boyfriend after," Gon said.

"I think Gon's idea is better. I found Kurapika's socials just now, and that might be better for him; less stressful. He seems to be going through something," Killua said, looking at his phone.

"How did you find him so fast?"

"I have my ways," Killua snickered. Leorio sighed and shook his head.

"I like Gon's idea better too. It'll be less stressful for you as well," Alluka said. Leorio nodded in agreement.

"I wanna take him somewhere nice, but I don't have the money for that, I'm a broke college student," Leorio groaned. He started to eat his lunch, which was leftover noodles Kurapika had made.

---

Leorio walked into the apartment, which was sparkling. He kicked his shoes off and flopped onto the couch. They sighed and turned their head to the TV. It was off. Leorio started feeling the couch for the remote. He found it and turned the TV on and flipped to a random channel.

"Leorio, you okay?" Came Kurapika's voice. Leorio lifted his head and smiled tiredly. He looked at Kurapika, who was in a black binder and some gym shorts. They poked Kurapika's exposed stomach, which made the blond yelp and flinch away, covering his stomach with his arms.

Leorio giggled. "I'm tired."

"I can tell. Let's get you to bed so you don't get a sore neck or back," Kurapika said, helping Leorio stand. Together, they walked to the bedroom.

"Kur'pika?" Leorio asked as he flopped onto the bed made of clouds.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go out with me? To that Italian restaurant on Avenue B and East sixth street?" Leorio asked, reaching for Kurapika, but the man was too damn far away.

"Sure. We'll figure out when tomorrow. Go to sleep now," Kurapika said, tucking Leorio in.

"G'night, sunshine."