Chapter 18

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio threw on a denim jacket over his hoodie. It was going to be cold, and he wanted to be prepared to give Kurapika his coat if need be.

Leorio giggled to himself. He was all giddy as this would be their first date in a while.

"Leorio, hurry up. I need to get my contacts in," Kurapika snapped, knocking on the door. Leorio looked at himself in the mirror and gave himself finger guns.

"Okay, sunshine!" Leorio said, opening the door. Kurapika's eyes were slightly red due to annoyance. Leorio didn't care.

Leorio waited for Kurapika to put his contacts in before they left.

"Ready?" Leorio asked once Kurapika walked out. Kurapika nodded and exhaled heavily. Leorio frowned.

"I checked the menu online, they have pasta," Leorio said. Kurapika relaxed a bit.

The two started to walk to the restaurant.

"Is it okay if I hold your hand?" Leorio asked.

"Yeah," Kurapika said. Leorio smiled to himself as they grabbed Kurapika's hand. They squeezed the man's hand. Kurapika squeezed back.

Leorio and Kurapika arrived at the restaurant and got seated. It was early for York Newers to eat, so they didn't wait. They got their menus.

"Do you want to get a salad to start?" Leorio asked.

"No, I'm not a salad person," Kurapika said.

Leorio nodded.

"The garlic bread looks good. How about we get that?" Kurapika asked.

"Sure."

Kurapika smiled, which made Leorio smile. They ordered garlic bread to start and their food. Kurapika got pasta in bolognese sauce, and Leorio got a classic margarita pizza.

"So, have you been going to work recently?" Leorio asked.

"I've been working at home from time to time. Mainly editing news stories and such," Kurapika said.

"Nice."

"How's school?" Kurapika asked.

"Going well. I told my friends about you," Leorio said. He snickered to himself as Kurapika's face went bright red.

"Wh-what do they think of our situationship?" Kurapika stammered.

"They're fine with it," Leorio said, shrugging his shoulders. Kurapika relaxed.

The garlic bread was placed on the table, and Kurapika started scarfing it down.

"Slow down! You'll choke."

Kurapika stared at Leorio. "I'd rather choke on your dick."

Leorio's jaw dropped to the floor. "Kurapika! Not on our date!" he scolded. Kurapika laughed. Leorio placed his head in his hands and shook his head. Kurapika laughed harder.

'If I'd known I'd end up with a hot blond who makes crude jokes despite being prim and proper, I'd've rethunk my decision,' Leorio thought. Leorio looked back at Kurapika through his fingers. He was still scarfing the bread down.

"When did you last eat?" Leorio asked, concerned.

"I forgot to eat today," Kurapika said.

Leorio sighed, "I'm just glad you're eating today."

The food got placed on the table, and they went silent as they ate. Leorio would try to make conversation with Kurapika, but he would only get a nasty glare in response. Leorio eventually gave up and ate his pizza.

Leorio checked the menu online but didn't see a dessert that appealed to him, so he put his phone away. He looked at Kurapika, who was texting someone. He looked at Kurapika's plate, which was empty. Leorio frowned as he knew eating too much on an empty stomach was bad for you.

"Dessert?" The waiter asked. Leorio shook his head, while Kurapika stayed occupied on his phone. The waiter walked away and came back with the cheque. Kurapika grabbed the cheque before Leorio could pull out his wallet.

"I'm paying," Kurapika said in a threatening tone. Leorio swallowed thickly and nodded, doing his best to ignore the blood rushing to his groin.

After Kurapika paid, they walked back to his apartment.

Once at the apartment, Kutapika headed straight to the bathroom. Leorio sat on the couch, kicking his shoes off, and started watching TV to ignore the thoughts of Kurapika sucking him off. The more Leorio ignored the thoughts, the worse they got.

Kurapika came back out. He sat next to Leorio and leaned on his shoulder, causing Leorio to tense up.

"You seem... stressed," Kurapika said.

"Horny is more like it," Leorio replied.

Kurapika placed a delicate hand on their thigh. "Want help?"

Leorio took a deep breath to steady himself and nodded. He leaned his head back on the couch. They felt Kurapika get between their legs. Leorio lifted his hips and unbuttoned his jeans. He wiggled out of his pants and kicked them off.

Kurapika tugged at Leorio's boxer briefs. "Off," he demanded. Leorio wriggled out of his boxer briefs and kicked those off too. He looked at Kurapika, who seemed nervous.

"You don't have to do this," Leorio assured, placing a hand on Kurapika's cheek.

"I want to, but I've only done this once, and that was with you. I feel like I'm bad at giving head," Kurapika said.

"You did great last time, and you'll only get better with experience," Leorio assured. Kurapika nodded and thought for a moment.

"Would you like to fuck my face?" Kurapika asked.

"Yes!" Leorio said, standing up. Kurapika backed up and wrapped his lips around the tip. Leorio huffed and grabbed the back of Kurapika's head. Leorio pushed in slowly. He pulled out and started thrusting.

Kurapika moaned around his dick, which made Leorio's hips jerk forward. Kurapika gagged but took it, and went deeper.

"Fuck," Leorio hissed as he kept thrusting. He could feel himself getting closer.

Kurapika grabbed what didn't fit, and started stroking their dick. Leorio's head fell back as he let out a moan.

With one final thrust, Leorio came down Kurapika's throat.

Leorio pulled Kurapika off of their dick and they sat down. Leorio looked at Kurapika, who was in the kitchen. Kurapika walked back with a rag and dried Leorio off.

"I'll get you some boxers," Kurapika said. Leorio watched as the man suppressed a yawn. Leorio nodded and yawned. Kurapika walked off, and Leorio watched, mainly staring at Kurapika's ass.

Kurapika came back and tossed the boxers to Leorio. They put the boxers on and walked to the bedroom. Leorio heard Kurapika follow.

They hung their denim jacket and hoodie up and got under the covers. Kurapika crawled in next to him, and they fell asleep.