Chapter 12

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio walked into Kurapika's apartment. He walked to Kurapika's room and knocked on the door.

"Kurapika, I'm back," Leorio said.

No response.

Lerio shrugged and walked away. Kurapika was probably sleeping. Leorio hoped he didn't wake the man.

Instead, Leorio walked to the kitchen and started cooking himself spicy noodles.

Leorio jumped when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Shit! Sunshine, you scared me," Leorio hissed as hot water splashed onto him.

Kurapika grumbled in response and trailed his hand down. Leorio was no idiot. Kurapika was horny.

"Not now. I need to eat," Leorio said, ignoring his growing boner. Kurapika let go and Leorio heard him walk away.

They walked to the couch and sat down once he prepped his noodles. Leorio placed their noodles on the table in front of them, grabbed a pillow, and placed it over his lap. He then grabbed his food and started eating and watching some cheesy romance movie.

Leorio finished his food, then cleaned up after themselves by putting the dishes in the sink and letting them soak.

Leorio walked to the bathroom, where he had a toothbrush from staying so often. He brushed his teeth and then walked to Kurapika's room.

Leorio knocked on the door.

"Come in," Kurapika said. Leorio could hear the desperation and hornieness in his voice.

Leorio thought for a moment, but then walked in.

Immediately, Kurapika ran up to him and jumped into his arms. Leorio stumbled back but supported Kurapika by grabbing his thighs, which made Kurapika let out a moan.

Leorio walked over to the bed and laid Kurapika down. He leaned over and started biting Kurapika's neck. They could hear the man's breathing get heavier. Leorio trailed his mouth to Kurapika's mouth and started making out with the man. Leorio brought a hand to Kurapika's abdomen and pulled away.

"Can I touch your chest?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika nodded enthusiastically. Leorio smiled and pulled Kurapika's shirt up to his shoulders. Kurapika wasn't binding, which made Leorio happy. They brought a mouth to Kurapika's nipple and lightly sucked on it. Leorio removed his mouth and did the same thing to the other one.

"Fuck," Leorio heard Kurapika breathe. Leorio pulled away and tugged as Kurapika's boxers.

"How far do you want to go?" Leorio asked, lips hovering over Kurapika's jugglar.

"I'm not sure," Kurapika said. Leorio sat up.

"We can stop if you want."

Kurapika shook his head. "I... I want to go all the way tonight."

Leorio tilted his head. "You sure?"

Kurapika nodded.

"Okay," was all Leorio could say before Kurapika sat himself in Leorio's lap. Kurapika and Leorio were making out.

Leorio took their hand and cupped Kurapika's crotch. Kurapika's hips ground into the touch. Leorio dragged his fingers to Kurapika's t-dick and rubbed small circles. The man pulled away and moaned.

"Fuck, you're hot," Leorio groaned, feeling Kurapika get wetter. Leorio pulled their hand away and gently pushed Kurapika to the bed.

Leorio pulled Kurapika's boxers down and stuck two fingers into the man's pussy. Kurapika gasped and spread his legs, just begging for more.

"Mírate," Leorio purred, thrusting his fingers. Kurapika shifted, which made Leorio's fingers sink a little deeper into the man.

"More," Kurapika breathed. Leorio started pumping his fingers, which made Kurapika squirm.

Kurapika was letting out low moans when Leorio pulled his hand away and spread Kurapika's legs apart as far as they could go. They started biting the insides of Kurapika's thighs. Leorio could feel Kurapika tremble underneath him.

"Leorio, please," Kurapika begged.

"Patient, sunshine," Leorio said, spreading Kurapika's lips open and fitting his mouth over him. Kurapika moaned, almost screamed.

Leorio licked slow and steady, teasing the man and taking in his taste.

"Leorio, please," Kurapika whined, grabbing Leorio's hair and pushing him closer. Leorio sped up and placed a thumb on Kurapika's t-dick, which made the grip on Leorio's hair tighten.

Leorio started licking faster, which pushed Kurapika over the edge. His legs violently shook as he cried out. Leorio didn't stop. He kept licking Kurapika through his orgasm until the man started pulling Leorio away. Leorio pulled away.

"Leorio?"

"Yeah?"

"I changed my mind, I don't want to go all the way. I'm sorry," Kurapika said, placing an arm over his eyes.

"That's okay. Thanks for telling me," Leorio said. "I'll be back, gotta clean you up."

Kurapika nodded in response. Leorio got up and walked to the bathroom, where he got a washcloth and ran it under warm water. He walked back out.

"Can you, not clean me up?" Kurapika asked, cringing. Leorio nodded and handed him the cloth.

"Do you want to be alone?" Leorio asked.

"Yeah."

Leorio nodded and walked to the bathroom, where he splashed cold water on his face. He also ran his wrists under the water. Leorio turned the water off and walked to the living room, where he started working on homework. He hoped Kurapika was okay.