Chapter 21

Kurapika's p.o.v.

When Kurapika awoke, he stank of sweat. Leorio was next to him, still asleep. He got out of Leorio's grip, doing his best to ignore their whimpers. He felt like he was covered in slime.

He walked to the bathroom and started a shower. He took his shirt off and tossed it in the hamper. He stepped into the shower, washed himself, washed his hair and stepped out. He dried off and walked back to the bedroom, where Leorio was still asleep. Kurapika changed into a clean binder and a Toothless onesie.

He walked to the kitchen and started making an omelette for himself, with ham, cheese and green peppers. He was plating the omelette when he heard the shower turn on. He smiled knowing that Leorio was now awake.

He walked to the couch and sat down. He turned the TV on and watched Animal Crossing videos while he ate.

Once he finished his breakfast, he put his plate in the sink and walked back to the couch. He laid on his stomach on the couch, his head turned to the TV, continuing to watch his videos.

He would've gone to the bathroom to brush his teeth, but he didn't want to walk in on Leorio and make them uncomfortable.

He pushed himself up when he heard footsteps. He turned the TV off and looked at Leorio.

"G'mornin', sunshine," Leorio mumbled, walking over to Kurapika. They sat next to him.

"Good morning," Kurapika said, reaching for the table next to the couch. He remembered he kept mint gum in the drawer.

He opened the drawer and pulled out the gum. He pulled out a stick and offered one to Leorio, who refused. Kurapika shrugged and started chewing on his gum. He put the packet of gum away and leaned into Leorio.

"Hello," Leorio giggled, his voice high. Kurapika smiled as Leorio wrapped an arm around Kurapika's shoulders.

"Leorio, since we're dating, is there anything you're not comfortable with?" Kurapika asked.

"Hm... I don't like my ass being groped out of nowhere. I actually don't like being groped out of nowhere in general. PDA is fine with me until others are getting uncomfortable." Leorio paused. "That's all I can think of. What about you?"

"I too, don't like being groped out of nowhere. I don't mind PDA. I don't like my chest being touched. If I change my mind, it is only for that moment," Kurapika said, looking up at his partner. Leorio nodded. "Is it okay if I refer to you as my boyfriend?" Kurapika asked.

"Yeah, that's fine with me," Leorio said. Kurapika smiled and sat up. He kissed Leorio's cheek.

"Want breakfast?" Kurapika asked.

"Yeah. I'm really craving bacon," Leorio said. Kurapika nodded and went to stand up, but Leorio stopped him.

"Leorio, if you want bacon, you have to let me get up," Kurapika sighed.

"Go right ahead," Leorio said. Kurapika stood up, but was pulled back down.

"Leorio," Kurapika growled. Leorio laughed and let Kurapika walk to the kitchen. He made some slightly overcooked bacon and served it to Leorio.

Kurapika sat next to him.

Leorio ate the bacon while watching the news for the weather.

"I can't remember, do you have school today?" Kurapika asked.

Leorio shook his head as he was still chewing.

Kurapika nodded. He leaned against Leorio. His partner chuckled and kissed the crown of Kurapika's head. Kurapika smiled.

He had a feeling Leorio would stay in his life a good while.