Chapter 6

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio and Kurapika had known each other for a few months now. Kurapika had gotten more comfortable around Leorio, and would sometimes ask them to stay with him until he fell asleep.

Everything changed when Kurapika asked him to stay the night the first time.

"Leorio, please stay. All night," Kurapika begged.

"Okay," Leorio said, following Kurapika to his room.

Leorio laid on the bed and let Kurapika lay in front of him.

Minutes passed.

"I can't sleep," Kurapika complained.

"I could help," Leorio deviously whispered. He trailed a hand along Kurapika's waist. The man twitched.

"Please," Kurapika whined.

Leorio ran a hand under the waistband of the man's boxers. Kurapika pressed his hips back. Leorio groaned and bucked their hips.

"What about you?" Kurapika asked.

"We can 69 it if you'd like."

"What's that?"

"It'll be easier to show you."

Leorio rolled onto his back and pulled off his sweatpants and boxer briefs. Leorio then removed the blankets from both of them.

"Now what?" Kurapika asked. Leorio thought of how to explain the position without ruining the moment.

"Lay on top of me, your face at my dick," Leorio blurted.

Kurapika looked at him with disgust. Leorio knew what the man was thinking.

"Just trust me."

He heard fabric hit the ground.

Kurapika nodded and did as told. Leorio could feel the man's chest smushed against him. He could tell Kurapika didn't want to completely lay on them.

"Now what?"

Leorio bit back a moan when Kurapika's hot breath hit his cock.

"You suck my dick while I eat you out. We can do this position for a while as long as you're comfortable with it," Leorio explained.

"Okay."

Without warning, Kurapika licked the tip of his cock. Leorio grunted.

He grabbed Kurapika's ass and spread it, making his plan easier. They started licking Kurapika's opening, making the man jerk back. Leorio smirked. He kept licking, occasionally sucking at the man's entrance.

Leorio groaned when Kurapika took the tip in his mouth. He was massaging them with his tongue.

Leorio thrust his tongue in the man, earning a startled sound. Leorio chuckled. He delved deeper, causing Kurapika to squirm.

Leorio could tell he was having a hard time getting off and getting them off. The poor man couldn't focus on both. Leorio massaged Kurapika's ass, starting to speed up.

Kurapika forced himself to take more of Leorio's dick. He started bobbing his head. Leorio let out a moan, but that didn't stop him from sucking and licking Kurapika into a state of bliss.

Leorio grunted as Kurapika moaned around their cock. He thrust their hips into Kurapika's mouth. Kurapika gagged.

Leorio wanted to sit up and eat the blond out, make him feel good. He wanted to ignore his own pleasure and only get Kurapika off. They knew that would make Kurapika feel bad, so he didn't.

Leorio felt a knot in his stomach. They knew they were close.

To distract himself from the feeling, he kept on focusing on how Kurapika's walls clenched around his tongue, how wet he was and his taste. He also focused on how Kurapika pushed back sometimes.

Leorio would definitely love to stay between Kurapika's legs and eat him out forever.

Leorio groaned as he came. He felt Kurapika pull off and rest his head on their hip. He could hear and feel the man panting.

Leorio sat up, sucking and licking Kurapika faster.

"Fuck! Leorio," Kurapika cried. He had a feeling Kurapika was gripping onto the sheets.

He could tell Kurapika was close. He could tell by the way his walls clenched around his tongue.

"Don't stop, please. I'm so close. Please, please, yes! Just like that," Kurapika moaned as he spilt over Leorio's tongue.

Leorio pulled away and gently laid Kurapika down.

"I'll get you some water, a rag and some clean clothes," Leorio said, getting up. He first grabbed some boxers and a sleep shirt. He then walked to the bathroom where he got some water and a rag to wipe Kurapika down with.

He walked back to the room and wiped Kurapika down. Leorio handed Kurapika the clothes and water while they wiped themself down. Leorio tossed the rag into the laundry.

"How do you feel?" Leorio asked, pulling out a a clean pair of boxers from his bag.

"Tired," Kurapika mumbled. Leorio smiled and laid next to Kurapika. He pulled the blankets over them and wrapped an arm around Kurapika's waist.

"Good night, sunshine."

"Good night, Leorio."