Chapter 8

Leorio's p.o.v.

"You're here!" Kurapika exclaimed, opening the door.

Leorio chuckled. "Yep! Can I come in?"

Kurapika nodded and stepped away for Leorio to walk in.

"I'm not in the mood to do what we did last time," Kurapika explained.

"That's okay, we can do something different," Leorio said.

Kurapika smiled and his shoulders relaxed. Leorio walked to the couch and sat down, listening as Kurapika closed the door.

"I was thinking we could cuddle and watch a movie," Kurapika said, walking towards his room. Leorio followed.

"I was thinking face riding," Kurapika said suddenly.

"I- sure," Leorio stammered; caught off-guard by Kurapika.

Once they reached Kurapika's room, Kurapika threw himself onto his bed. Leorio sat next to him and laid down. Kurapika immediately curled into his chest. Leorio wrapped an arm around him.

"You okay?" Leorio asked, rubbing Kurapika's back.

"Yeah, I'm worried I'm going to crush you if we try face riding," Kurapika muttered.

"That's okay. We can stick to me eating you out the traditional way if you want," Leorio joked, winking at Kurapika.

The man playfully slapped his chest and rolled to face away from him.

"Must you say such crass things?"

"You love it," teased Leorio.

Kurapika scoffed.

"So, do you want to give it a shot?" Leorio asked, placing a hand on Kurapika's back.

Kurapika huffed.

"Yes."

Leorio smiled.

"I'll let you get undressed while I do the same, m'Kay?"

"Alright."

Leorio stood up, turned around, and took their shirt off.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yea," Kurapika responded. Leorio laid on the bed. Kurapika straddled his waist.

"Would you be more comfortable if I closed my eyes?" Leorio asked.

"I would."

Leorio closed his eyes and gave Kurapika a thumbs up.

"I can't do this, I'm sorry," Kurapika said, getting off Leorio.

"That's fine, we can do something else, or we can watch a movie," Leorio assured, sitting up. They opened their eyes to see Kurapika walking to his dresser. Leorio looked away.

"Let's go watch a movie. Come with me."

Leorio got up and followed Kurapika to the couch. He sat down next to Kurapika, who leaned into his side. Leorio wrapped an arm around Kurapika's waist, pulling him close.

Kurapika picked some random movie, and it started with a sex scene. Leorio looked at Kurapika, who was pressing his thighs together.

"Need any help?" Leorio asked, motioning to Kurapika's legs.

"Yes, but I don't feel like going all the way," Kurapika said, pulling away.

"Okay. Do you want me to eat you out then?" Leorio asked.

"I'd rather you suck my dick."

Leorio laughed. "Alright."

"If you change your mind, tell me," Leorio said, sliding a finger under the waistband of Kurapika's sweatpants.

Kurapika nodded.

Leorio ran his finger along it, watching as Kurapika twitched in response.

In a swift motion, Leorio yanked Kurapika's sweats and boxers off. He heard Kurapika gasp. Leorio got off the couch and to in between Kurapika's legs. He hooked the man's legs over his shoulders. He rested his hands next to Kurapika's legs on the couch.

"Ready?" Leorio asked, looking up at him. Kurapika's chest was heaving, and Kurapika wore a blissed-out expression.

"Hurry up," Kurapika breathed. Leorio nodded and gently licked the man's tip. Kurapika's hips jerked down.

Leorio gently wrapped his lips around Kurapika's dick. He sucked on it as a warning before moving his head.

He looked up at Kurapika, who was biting his lip. Leorio pulled away.

"Everything alright, sunshine?" Leorio asked.

"It feels weird, to make noise on my couch."

"Last time we did something like this at your couch, you made a ton of noise, what's so different now?" Leorio asked, resting his hands on Kurapika's thighs.

"It was night," Kurapika retorted.

Leorio shrugged. "So? I bet everyone is at work."

Kurapika sighed. "I suppose you're right. Please, continue."

Leorio laughed, causing Kurapika's hips to stutter.

Leorio wrapped his lips around Kurapika's dick again, and he flicked the tip with his tongue. He heard Kurapika let out a quiet moan.

Leorio smiled to himself and moved his head, massaging the underside of Kurapika's dick as best they could.

Kurapika's quiet moans went straight to their cock.

Leorio pulled away, earning an annoyed huff from Kurapika. Leorio smiled and gently grabbed Kurapika's dick with his index finger and thumb. He gently rubbed the man's dick.

He looked up at Kurapika, whose head was resting on the back of the couch.

"Can I see your handsome face?" Leorio asked. Kurapika shook his head in response. Leorio nodded and kissed the tip of Kurapika's dick.

Kurapika let out a high whine when Leorio reattached their mouth to his dick. Leorio removed his hand and started sucking and bobbing his head.

He felt Kurapika's hands move to the back of his head, pushing them into him. Leorio hummed and continued with what he was doing.

Kurapika eventually came, and Leorio massaged the man through it.

Leorio pulled away. He looked up at Kurapika and smiled. He frowned when he heard him sniffle. Leorio stood up.

"Kurapika, is everything okay?" Leorio worriedly asked.

"I... I don't know," Kurapika muttered. Leorio frowned.

"I'll be right back, okay?"

Kurapika nodded.

Leorio walked to his bag and pulled out some hygienic wipes. They walked into Kurapika's room and grabbed some boxers for Kurapika. He walked back to the blond and opened the wipes. He started wiping Kurapika down.

"Can you stay for a few days?" Kurapika asked.

"I sure can."

Leorio finished cleaning Kurapika up and found a trash can, throwing the garbage away. He walked back to Kurapika and handed him the boxers. Leorio turned away and let Kurapika put them on.

"Thank you," Kurapika said.

"You're welcome."