Chapter 22

Leorio's p.o.v.

"Sunshine," Leorio said. He was waiting for dinner to cook and wanted to talk to Kurapika about something.

"Hm?" Kurapika said, not tearing his eyes away from the TV.

"Because we had sex last night, we should establish some boundaries," Leorio said.

Kurapika looked at Leorio and nodded. "Like what?" the blond asked.

"Well, I don't like degrading. I think I've established no kissing with tongue. Um..." Leorio paused.

"Okay. I don't like blood, piss or the other stuff. I don't have a stance on degrading. I'm not comfortable with anal, or spit." Kurapika paused and looked at the ceiling.

Leorio nodded. "No choking or slapping, for either of us." Leorio paused and thought back to last night. "I'm not comfortable with you wearing your binder during sex. You can keep a shirt on if that makes you feel better."

"That's okay with me. I don't like breeding. That's weird. Same with D-D-L-G. It's fucking disgusting," Kurapika said.

"I agree with both those statements," Leorio said.

"Is there anything you do like?" Kurapika asked, fidgeting with his onesie sleeve. Leorio thought for a moment.

"I'm not sure, but is there anything you like?" Leorio asked.

"I'm kind of into bondage and blindfolding, as well as vibrators," Kurapika said, looking at the ground. Leorio furrowed his eyebrows.

"How do you know about this?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika stayed silent for a while before speaking. "I've read about it recently."

"Oh, um. Not sure how to respond to that," Leorio said. Kurapika shrugged and then jumped as Leorio's timer went off.

Leorio turned his attention back to the food he was making. He plated it and served some to Kurapika.

"Leorio, is there anything you like that has to do with sex?" Kurapika asked.

Leorio thought for a moment.

"Well, I enjoy giving people head," Leorio said. "I haven't done bondage, but I'm willing to try it for you," Leorio said. Kurapika nodded and the two ate in silence.

Kurapika finished eating first and went to clean his dishes. He put his dishes away and yawned.

"Goodnight, Leorio."

"Goodnight, sunshine," Leorio said, finishing his meal.

Once he cleaned and put his dishes away, he ended up watching movies all night. Thankfully he didn't have school tomorrow.