𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 04: 𝕴𝖙𝖘 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊

K/ its feels realy good now a chance in environment around family being a kid again. I don't know why she planned this trip is it for me no why would she do that after all the way i talked to her actually shouted to her yesterday and her fold vibe from today its evident that she's hurt but stil she did this. U need to talk to her sunny/

"Sunny.... "

"Ya mom"

" can we talk"

" yes mama..."

"bachaa are you ok.. I know theres alot going on but you need to know you can talk to me ok im here only don't hide it from me dont mask out."

"Mumma..." with that tears dropped from his eyes

"I didn't cheated her maa i loved her don't belive in those articles l know you all already seen it. Im not like that mom im your sunny na... I'm sorry if disappointed u im im really sorry.....""

"Shhshhhh mera bachaaa... I know i know you we all know you and about the articles they are doing it for publicity na.. It's to ruin your reputation right i know industry works like this one news can rise a Star and destroy to teju told that. But sunny we are with u ok don't let any over thing get on your mind. Im your mother its your family. Tell her to go to hell. I'll find the most genuine soul for my sunny. Your dam handsom line lagjayegi ladkiyo ki idar"

He just chucked at his mother's statements. And his entire self doubts and fears vanished. Yes he had it all hidden inside what if his own family belive the articles above him what they don't trust him what they go away he can't let that happen be already gonne through that phase with out famiky away from them it's the last thing he could ask for. Now hearing all this from his mother all the thoughts washed away. The ocean become calm composed. And what not THE SUNNY is back the goofy kid of family.

"Ya omii"

"Bhai shoul we publish a statement or anything its very chaos here"

"No nothing do what ever she wants to do i don't care omi why should i care who is she now. All i care about is my family and my people and they are with me omi that's all i need. I am not a person who demean someone for god now what reason. Im karan The Karan Kundrra be it good boy bad boy or play boy I'm not gonna chance it for some random person in ma life now. Tu chill marr"

" im soo happy bahi ur with family and all free"

He had a bright sime on his face. His eyes was shining and why not hes with his family. Suddenly his eyes catch a person may be she is the reason for the smile. She talked with his family, planned this picnic which he well know was to divert his mind which she succeeded even she try to talk more to him but he over reacted in the process of hiding his vulnerability he hurted her. He heard her in the pool telling him to not mask emotions and let it out and thats what he did. And now going to do also. With all the courage he walked to her to talk, to pacify may be a friendship too other than their vaping comfort silences of night near pool.

"Ohh don't miss me this much boy... Noo I'll be there by tomorrow night..... Hy don't come if anyone pap you it will be another chaos... We need to keep this as private.... Byee see u soon.. Pagal ladka"

He just stayed there like a statue hearing some ones private conversation is not good but he was there all set to talk to her but could stop himself from overhearing the entire convo
"Hy" she snapped her fingers to bring him back from the trance

"Oh yaa all are leaving"

"Ok I'll come soon"

"Hmm" that's all he could say and he just left

T /i thought he will apologize for yesterday noo maybe he really think me as a guest nothing more/

All are Sitting on hall and having there dessert.

"Hyy all I'm leaving tomorrow morning, i alreday booked my flight and mg all luggage's are here only so bo need to go back to chicago. I can directly get the flight from here" she just said it all in one go leaving everyone shocked also with no doubt's. Her entire plan was ready.

"Noo T/ teju/ beta" all said in one go

"I know guys you love me but i really need to be there its freaking important. One of my friend need me and works are pending so its better to go tomorrow before i end up in a situation where i can't leave here without being a cry babay plzzz"

"But tejuuu.. U will be alone no.."

" praa he will pick me up and be with me and mumma pappa are arriving in 3 4 days no so chill chotu"

" ill miss u who will cry and make baby faces then"

"Ill kill u idiot and I'll not miss u.. Only barat will be missed and you all tooo love you all"
"You should come more often ok visit us when ever you come States "

"Take care beta"

All family members are alreday colse to her. And her sudden goodbye felt a pain in their heart. All the time he just stand there not blinking his eyes. The thought of her going away was painful for him too bez of some unknown reason's.

"Hyy so the GUEST will leave tomorrow your house and youre pool is all yours GOODBYE.."

*____________*

Huuuuuuu longest chapter written ever. And....

With out response to NOTE no more parts

NOTE

1 - 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 2 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚎??

2- 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 11 𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚝𝚠
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚞𝚐 17, 22,27,𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚙 01.

𝙷𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚘𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚣𝚣 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜...

............YASOU...........
...........ελπίδα // 𝓗𝓞𝓟𝓔.............