chapter: 61 He is here...

Aarav pov

"As I slowly emerged from the depths of unconsciousness, the world around me felt unfamiliar yet strangely comforting. The haze began to dissipate, and I found myself grappling with the fragments of memories that floated in my mind like scattered pieces of a puzzle. It was as though I was piecing together a story I had long forgotten.

In the recesses of my awakening consciousness, thoughts of her flooded my mind. She was there, her presence enveloping me like a warm embrace. My T,  my confidante, my companion through the waves of life.

I remember the day vividly, the day when everything changed. We were out in the open sea, the salty breeze whipping through our hair as we rode the waves with effortless grace. She was there, her laughter echoing across the expanse of the ocean as we carved our way through the water. We were invincible, two souls bound by an unbreakable bond forged through years of shared experiences and adventures.

The memory fades, blurred by the passage of time and the depths of my unconsciousness. But I can still feel the rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins as I fought against the currents, the taste of salt lingering on my lips as I battled against the forces of nature.

But there was more to her story, a tale of resilience and courage that transcended the boundaries of time and space. As I slowly regained consciousness, whispers of her own ordeal reached me, snippets of conversations that painted a picture of her own journey through the abyss of darkness.

I learned of her accident, the fateful twist of fate that catapulted her into a world of uncertainty and pain. And yet, through it all, she remained unyielding, her spirit unbroken by the trials that threatened to engulf her. In the midst of chaos, she found solace in the stillness of meditation, a sanctuary amidst the chaos that raged around her.

And so, as I lay there, grappling with the fragments of memory that danced on the periphery of my consciousness, I found myself drawn to her once more. She was more than just a friend, more than just a companion—she was the anchor that tethered me to reality, the light that guided me through the darkness.

As the lines between dreams and reality blurred, I found myself reaching out to her, longing for the warmth of her presence once more. And in that moment, amidst the tangled web of memories and emotions, I knew that our bond was unbreakable, our connection forged in the crucible of life's trials and tribulations."

.
.

" I can't believe you are still worried about her beta.... you just recovered. You opened your eyes just days back...." an angry Mamta came from the outdoor.

" mama... please.... all I care now is about her. I want her to woke up nothing else matter...."

" God... I'm dam sure she did something.... this Indian witch...."

"MAMTA.... ....." A male voice echoed the room....

" dad... I'll handle mama... don't worry..."

" mamta just for you to remember... she is my daughter... she is my Prakash's daughter... remember that..."

.
.

"I don't know sid bahi arav bhai guse meh hai"

"Pra... uaka gussa Jayas hai..... we thought he is no more. At that time too it was teju who had that belief in him... thats their bond. Kabi juda nahi Karsaktq..."

"Di ko khatro ki bath woh isolated phase se nikalne wala aarav bhai hai... Lekin is bar....'"

"He will do that again I know....."

"Pra... sid bhai...." Bharat came running into the room.

"Kya huwa bharath???"

"Karan bhai is home.. "

"WHAT!!!"

*****

Ill give small updates every day or twice a day till the book finish hope that's fine with all...

🙏