𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14: #𝕿𝖊𝖏𝕽𝖆𝖓!!

It's morning but morning song was not played yet. He wondered how could he workup this early. Strange he thought. And to add more strangeness the one who sleep nxt side one him was also missing. Taking his ass off he went out side and spot and small bundle sitting near pool side looking at sky with a galss in hand.

"Good morning....." He said while sitting next to her, and spotted that he was hugging her knee's towards stomach and having warm water.
Seeing him she passed a wide smile.

"Good morning kara.... Aaj kuch special hai kya..?"

"What noo..." Karan said confused.

"Phir tu itna jaldi kaise udgay" he smiled at her..

"Are you ok... Aise kyu baiti hai?" Concern was visible in his eyes.

"Kyaa bolu subah subhah uninvited guest aagyi"

"Huhhh" he didn't get what she was saying..

"Abeee just monthly"

" ohhh" he got it why she's sitting like that..
" you have worst cramps na... " she looked at him amused...

"How do you know?"

"Dheka dha mene kaisi mumma ki aas pass goom rahi dhi and that burst out on pra..." He siad while remembering that incident occurred while they where on US.

"Did u noticed it all" she asked not sure of should or not.

"Hummm" thats all he could say. He noticed teja like a whole new thing he saw after a while back in US he know her, how she behave, how is eat, her walk, her baby talk and alll but never made it to talk to her that deep but still they were connected.

The moring song played and he got up and started to move this bosy with the rytham soon nishant ans sriti joined her. She pulled him to the dancing circle making the 4 dance their heartout.

"Ouchhhh" she said tolding her stomach after dancing likecrzy..

"Kisne kahada itana dance krne huhhh" karan scold her on a flow but soon realised what her did.

"I'm sorry... Don't scold" she siad her in a babay voice. Making hin Chuck a bit

"Lallu" he murmured.

°°°°

All are in masti moode its a Thursday and they are enjoying. Teju, sriti and Nishant was dancing aking with jay nd vishals commentary. She bends down and stook uo fastly from that pose.

"Meine kahadana mat kar wo pose " karan said loudly to reach out at her. She smiled sheeply and mouthed a sorry to him.. Their masti was full on range and singing dancing. But still some maintained difference.

°°°°

She was sitting near luggage room holding a sports waer shorts and bra. He came there and saw her all dull face.

"Kya hua?? "

"Kuch nahi ree"

"Dikh rahahi, bol aise kyu bhiti hai change nahi karnaa???"

"Agar kuch heyi nahi thoh kya chance karu"

"Pooch na thoh sasa or meshsa se"

"Sasa ne vidi aur sriti ko diya aur weekend hai toh kuch nahi hai. Aur doanl ne mara karadiya"

"What man kardiya matkab..?

"She was like meh mesha ka dress pehan harihoo uski pass kuch aur nahi hai like" she said while looking at him. He can see water in her eyed which he is holding up.