𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: 𝕾𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖉𝖘 𝖁𝖘. 𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖕𝖘...

ENTRY TO MAIN HOUSE. The task got over. And they have map.

"Where the map karan " J

"It was with u na?"

" no i gave it to Nishant. You didn't get back" J

" Dude they take it, we have to get that" Teja ran towards main house and stopped at enterance.

" chal andar " karan held her hand and dragged her.

Every one entered he main house and its a mess... All are throwing things and searching for map but no use.
Tejas fun bunter brought laugh out on everyone. She being a goofy kid ran and played all around the house.

"Cutooo" karan murmured under his breath.

They bought trios bags and kept it inside jungle in demand of map. When their eyes fall in main house kitch slab, the hungger in them popped out. The bukad log become mad karan took a guva from there and walked towards jungle. Donal was jumping around him for a bit from the guva.... But his eyes was fixed on some one who was sitting above the captured luggage. He just go to her and gave her a bit.

°°°°

"You guys shouldn't have done that " frustrated nishant told karan

"What...."

" Entering main house it can bring consequence karan"

"But we had no option you gys took the map n baabz" teja came and sat beside nishant.

"So.. Its our game. You guys failed to ptotect the map" nishant just get up and walked out.

Karan and teja looked each other. And immediately broke their eye contact.

°°°°
Bigg boss called everyone to gather round. Jangilwasis scold out for breaking rules and as punishment.

"Bigg boss chahtahai degraded jangilwasis turant unka sleeping bag storeroom ne rakhe.."

"Where there are gonna sleep bigg boss" karan asked a little frustrated.

"Boladana matkar now this two need to deal with it all ALONE...." Nishant was pissed at everyone he can't see his best friends struggle anymore.

" so what they took their name for the degrade process only... Deal with it... Don't make to get sympathy out of it" donal split her venom and that's was it for teja and sriti.

"Ohh shutup you please... We did it for every one and we are also accepting this punishment for every one. We don't need any sympathy nor we need to get on limelight by shouting so keep a check on your mouth woman" she said it loud and clear leaving a speechless women teja got out and sit on the green sofa alnoe.

Karan came there and sit on its edge putting some wait on her sholder by keeping his hand over her shoulder. She just adjust herself and lean to him.

"You alright...."

"Humm what's about me I'm all oky little missing missing " she said still plating with the braclet in her hand.

"I guessed it..."

"Care to say how"

"You are twisting and playing with the bracelet"

"Ohhh you noticed "

"Yep and now I get why aunty told me to take care of teju when she need family"

"Wht you mean..."

"Aunty knows..."

"That you are coming...." Her eyes widened

"Yep.. Buy she never told me no gave a clue expect this " karan said and laughed a bit.

" thats why mom was less worried about me going to biggboss, shittt he know her sunny is also gonna be here... Mumaaaa but unko kya pata dha ki you will be that mean to me"  she regretted for saying last line though.

" hyyy I'm sorry for that "

" chod naa i was kidding"

Sriti and nishant who came to look on teju got relaxed seeing her taking and laughing with karan. Nishant was a little taken back by karan being so goofy around some one but he was happu that both are not alnoe.

This cute blunder if them was playing for last 15 minutes in LF. Her mom was happy even though she don't know whg her daughter is lost in thoughts but happy 5that he was there for her. His mom was happy to see her son being relaxed and happy after what ever they went throughout some months.

Fans was curious. The karan kundrra and Tejasswi praksh who don't even follow each other on Instagram talking, laughing and most importantly taking family name also... The dectative teams start their investigation regarding the mystery behind karan and tejas connection. What ever aired on episode was little bit irked solos his shouting on her was like not acceptable by some troops and their behaviour irked squad.
Solos arr solos anyway. And there begins the solo war SQUADS VS TROOPS.

*______*

NOTE

𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢, 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚡. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘.

VOTE
COMMENT

-ελπίδα // 𝓗𝓞𝓟𝓔-