𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 51: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖓𝖉??

"Karan are you still thinking about what all i told you..."

"Rashmi jo bhi tune bola woh sab choch ne wali bath hai"

"I know but its for everyone's good karan so plz.."

Before the task:

"Rashmi i don't believe what yoi said"

"What exactly karan..."

"About teju she is single i pretty well know that.."

"Ok you know teju 2 years back like very well?"

"What.. Mm no.."

"But i do we were like bff and something happend, she ended it"

"Did she?"

"I tried everything that i could but it just couldn't work out"

"But..."

"Karan i have met aarav in person, they are pretty well very close.. That guy was exactly like you very protective funny he was one who Every girl want, and they both were like, we are friend's, hy don't call it a relationship and all , same way she is now.." She murmured last line slowly.

"Its past , mera bhi hai rash...."

"And what if the past is still continuing and they are not ready to reveal to the public, she is very private person karan, did she ever said she loves you?? No right!! And do you think, as you now know how tejasswi is, she will show her over publicly???" He was silent... As he know its right she never said she loves you.. Her action's spoke but he. Needed words that he never got.. And now a seed of doubt has been planted on his mind.
"Karan i know you have doubt's but if you ask tejasswi directly now she will not give you a proper answer, its national television man.. Then fans gonna throw garbage on her her family and mere upar bhi as i was the one who told you, mera season meh i got that a lot cybee bullying and all and im done man... So better don't ask her, just maintain a distance play your game, we will see after the game, ghar ke bahar jakar dekenge karan... For everyone's good."

....
....

After the conversation he couldn't help but think about it all more and more.. He dont want a fan fight outside whatif his fans degrade teju what if they went on her family, after coming back from Florida till the day he came BB her mother served him his favorite dishes, her dad was the one with whom he went evening walk. Her mother took him mandir and blessed for biggboss sucess and what not, they are not less than family to him and he can't imagin how their image is falling apart.
Rashmi is his good friend, he saw what all she faced on her season, he didn't looked in to her personal life but he belived what she told and was with her and he can't let that happen again, she is the one who told all this to him if he confront teju what if her fans abuse rashmi and her family....
His mind was filled with questions and he was frustrated he can't talk his heart with anyone and teju his sole peace was away. He let out his all frustration on the game and he forgot what is infrond of him and under what influence he acted.

Florida:

/ "What the hell is wrong with sunny..... Why is he blindly believing that flushmi..."

"Meenu clam down its just a promo"

"Dii the promo itself is showing he is loosing the calm... You know he talk bulshit when is annoyed and he will regret latter..."

"Meenu understand he don't know about aarav, when a friend of you're say something you will definatly look into the matter.."

"He can spoke directly to teju!!!"

"Meenu as i said he will episode is still not out..."

"Dii look at the livefeet he is making distance from teju and she tried to talk, he is with that chugli gang.."

"Meenu let's wait ok..
I just hope mom theek ho... She was literally shipping them and now this aarv thing, she don't know anything.."

"Di even i shipped them.. But i know about aarav now and im............." /

India:

/ "Neetu yeh aarav kon hai?"

"Sunitha... Woh..."

"Aree im sorry mene kaise puch liya yeh... Nahi nahi meh teju ko judge nahi kar raha.. Muje laga she is single sunny kehte rahe ki teju ki boyfriend hai... Lekin bb meh usne hi clarify kiya dana woh kon dha... Haa shivin.. Lekin friend hai na... Toh yeh...
Yeh ladaka aur uska thinking and anger bhi sorry neethu......"

"Sunitha... Sunlo toh sahi... Aarav woh dhe jo teju ko isa samajta dha jo shayad hum bhi nahi kar paye.... Jab bhi woh down dhi he was there with her, uski acting career ki ups and down meh he was there as a piller, he always motivated her to do more and more, my baby was a water girl so was he.. Katrom ki bath she become another person jo bachi pani meh khoob khelthi dhi woh pani se darne lagi, she always sit near pool but couldn't put her legs even. Aise mene kabi nahi dheka use... Jab aaru wapas aya use lekar gaya.. Woh phirse hasne lagi, she got back to swimming, everything went back to normal... But jisne usko hath pakat kar chalne meh madad kiya aaj usko dekar woh phirse darnelagi pani se... Meri bachi toot gayi.. Bahut mushkil se hame wapas mila hai woh.... Ab dar hai ki ye sab yaadh dilakar woh phirse woh zone meh na jaye....."

"Neetu... Muje nahi pata dha..."

"Woh dikhate nahi hai bas hasti rahti hai... Aur sunitha sunny mera bhi beta hai... Uske ankho meh mene bhi dheka hai lekin teju hi use samja payagi..." /

.
.

🎶 Allah duhai hai

Phir jaan pe aayi hai

Abb to tabaahi hai

Haan tere pyar mein 🎶

The song got everyone's attention all where searching here and there but how is it...

And then the main door opened reveling the person...

"Wth...." Umar said as the face got in vision...

"Bhai...." Teju was shocked but with out any thoughts she just ran and hugged the person.

"Siddharth...." Rashmi wispered.

"Bhaii why did you came..." Teju said still in his embrace.

"Teriliye nahi Biggboss kekiye ayahu.... Samja... Kuth ko itni importance na dhe bachu...." He said putting her down, and kissing her forehead..
Karan was curious but a frown appeared on his face the moment he saw the kiss. Soon bb brought him back by the announcement.

"BIGG BOSS SIDHHARTH SHUKLA KO IS GHAR MEH SWAGATH KARTE HAI..."

Im sorry if im hurting anyone's sentiment's by using siddharth name. Its a friction and what all happing here is based on two simple words..that's.....
"WHAT IF!?"
what if bb was like this...
What if they had that and so on...
So its just what if sid was tejus big bro in industry... I really loved sid, so here is he❣️

And wanna see the picture of Aaarav in my imagination??
YES OR NO??

****

NOW I SERIOUSLY WANTS THE TARGET TO GET COMPLETED FOR NEXT CHAPTER
BYE.. SEE YOU THEN❣️

VOTE 150
COMMENT'S 40