𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15: 𝕱𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖙

And it's a Friday as morning song played late as it's weekend ka war shoot. All are tensed and anxious, its their first wkw and nobody knows how it gonna happen and how it gonna change their upcoming journey. Without any communication from outside world all together in a new environment was not easy for anyone. They thought, alot, about how they gonna live this journey but no use once they entered the house they are going with the flow only. But today they will meet someone, will get opinion be it good or bad.. They will know where they stand now, how to improve what all falls they did and many more. Some are sacred, some are ready to take the critics whats important for all is ssurvive here as mush are possible.

"What will i wear??? " teja asked asaa when she came up with 2,3 outfit's.

"Dekh mera stylist ne 4 outfit beja hai, I'm taking this one and I think this Brown suits u well teja" akasa showed her the dress. And she agreed he had no other option other than taking it though.

All set their position for their dance performance. All shoot gone well and they settled infrond of the screen placed in indoor jungle.

SK appeared on screen making everyone happy. After whole week they got to see another face.
He asked all how's life and some said their happiness and some sorrow's. They all chit chatted for some time untill SKs serious mode on.

"So tejasswi go and release donal from jail" sk ordered.

"Oky Sir " she literally jumped from her seat and got down making karan a aaramse expression.
Donal and teja settled back in the perspective seats.

"What do u think why you ended up in jail donal" sk asked donal and she immediately made a sad face like i don't deserve that sir... Classic donal..

"Sir.. All ganged up against me, i know they think me as a strong contender that's why all are behind me. But I will not let my fans down sir I'm a warrior" donal gave a I'm gonna conquer the entire world speech. Teja controlled her laugh and looked around and found Nishant karan and sriti those where in her same state.

" kisne kaha aap strong contender hai donal?? " SK asked making donal confused.

"Sir..." Donal was about to say something SK cut her off.

"Karan ap batavo why donal ended up in jail"

"Sir i think its because of her own deeds she never try to socialize she tries to dominate and bad mouthing, the one who question on someone's character can't get alone with all" karan completed and teja gave him who's character are you talking sign but he just closed his eyes as kuch nahi tu chill kar.

"Sir that's what i saw, ye bolne ka show hai and what ever i saw i say" donal said very proudly.

"Who gave the right to talke about someone's character donal" SK asked rising his voice which made donal regret what all she said in all while.

"Sir it's because its true u can see on clips...."

" Donal don't make me loose my patience okkk... You guys where there how many of you stoped her from saying all that huhhh..? " karan was about to say something but sk said.

"Not you karan... Teja u know what I'm saying" he asked her.

"Sir she do said about me but i gave her back"

"Are you sure u heard all..." Sk asked and teja looked around confused.

A vedio of what happened that day played how donal said thinks about teja and karan shouted at her. Teja was in a shock hearing all that nishant and siriti do had same feeling as they never thought it can be this low. Karan and sriti held tejas hand on both sides.

" why I'm not aware about it " she asked others.

"Its not some one should know teju" karan said while mouthing a sorry followed by Nishant and sriti. She marched towards Donal who was standing near smoke room.

" how can u judge someone who u barely know this low donal" she asked and donal ignored her presence.

"I'm asking something" she raised her voice.

" i said what i saw you were behaving like a slut. " tejas hands rised but a strong hold on her shoulders and SKs sound from Screen brought it down and they went and sat down. Anger was visible in her eyes. Karan held her hand in assurance while nish and sriti caged her in a hug.

"if u don't get a hold in you're tong u will face the consequence DONAL......" SKs word's are a real Waring that shook donals core.

"Do not cross your bloody line. How can u decides all this hah.... It was a dam task and teju did it she was doing her task you get it....??? Prateek do u feel uncomfortable while teja was stopping u?" SKs asked.

" No sir she was stopping me from killing afsana and its true that because of that we lost the task some how" prateek saud while passing a warm smile to teja who was in sritis embrace.

"Vishal how about you?" Sk turned to him

" Sir she was my wife and fun bubbly nature was my inspiration to do the task more to be honest" vishal side.

"And karan, Nishant what about you guys"

"Sir she is my baabz from past 1 year and she is like this bubbly, happy, joyful kid" nishnt said while giving a flying kiss to her.

" And I know her from outside, she was with my family for a week, as my i know teju she's like what she is here. No jama at all" karan side and some were really surprised by his answer's who thought karan kundrra and tejasswi prakash have become a family and that both kids don't know yet.

Donal faced SKs heat at last she did apology but all can say it was just for the sake of SK and his anger.

Guests arrived intractions took place. All praised how they managed 1St week. Sk told them they are on right track but some need to come out of their comfort zone. The shoot was still going on when episode aired on Television.

Fans blood boiled looking at the way donal and amit said about both teja and karan. Families where still together at karans home in US was worried for their children. They can't hear anything against their children.. Donal and amits fans defeded them and PR stund stared articles has been flowing Every where...

"The one who can't respect a women is teaching someone, how to behave with WOMEN!! What a hypocrisy....." For some one who don't know her its just a random story but squad knows where its arrowing, whom she is pointing. The women who can't stop her mouth from demeaning him and... Is she gonna get way this time nop not this time, squad's are on a mission now.

*_____*

ᕼᗩᑭᑭY 10 ᗰOᑎTᕼᔕ....

NOTE

It's an imaginary version of bigg boss not all incident's may have similar to BB15 hope you guys get that. And as you can see the main focus will be on Teja and karan..

❔️or i should focus on all characters also??
Comment what you which side of the story you want to read....

Good night✨️

VOTE
COMMENT