𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 06: 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖇𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘

"So this time the entire concept is new ok..
Contestants will not see each other till they enter the house
Every one will shoot separately
All things are confidential
And all the best tejuu...."

The creative team filled her with details. It's new this time and interesting also. She always denied the offer but this time she have a feeing that something is waiting for her she should do it and its the right time. She indeed need a new atmosphere be it locked in a house for 3 months she's gonna enjoy that.

°°°°
" aai just need your blessing only don't miss me praa and baba do teach amma lesson when ever she complaints about me... Ok gyss time u see u after 3 months trophy lekar hi aavungaa okkk love you all... Byeeee"

She ended the vedio call with heavy heart. 3 months with out seeing any of them indeed was a task for her especially some one who's entire life was with family one. Brushing all thought's she gave her phone to her team anf did a huge group hug. All stage parts are alreday shoot promo single performance even interaction with salman Sir. Its time to entry and see all house mates for the first time. She di heard some fan prediction's and all about contestant list but don't know who all ill be there. Let's go...

°°°°

"Hii tejasswi prakash"

"Hyyy jay"

"Ya i know so we are only here i mean no one came"

"Noo you are the first one to enter through main door"

"What you mean how did u came then?"

" bhai got me in. Come ill show around keep that stuffs there and decide a sleeping place. Its all grass to be say"

°°°°°
" i never on my dream thought u would come tejuudiii"

"Sritu... Meri jaan teri bhina me kaisaa"

" shut up dramebazz look some one is also coming"

"Ok so vidi, umar,jay, simbudaa we all are gonna ignore the next person ok"

"Done"

°°°°°
K / you can do it karan be yourself and chakdee./
Giving a pep talk to myself i stand infrond of the gate. Nervous yes don't know whon gonna be there or am i the first Le's see...

T/ you can't be serious dude why can't he leave me alone those brown eyes have a major impact on me. No tejuu he hurted you better be stay away this time no more interference ok.. Its his godam life don't gave a fuck about him. He is a co contestant that's it/

K/ why are they ignoring me is it some sort of prank. Ok jay is here and sriti too i know simba there but the tall guy no idea and that's vidhi i do saw here on a function. But wait what.. Is he here actually. No it can't be how could i don't know about this some one would have told me na shit sunny she's here with u locked in a house. But why am i soo releved after seeing goodbye girl. Ya she can make me think stright and i still owe her a thank u and a apology. Fuck apology did she still mad at me or forgot. How could she, even her mama talks to me cook for me but madam never showed up/.

"Hy bro it was just a prank pulled by teja. Umar"

" hii karan"

"Kundrra... Didn't expected you here"

"Jay... Good to see u actually good to see a lot familiar faces"

°°°°

"Never expected u here though even aunty didn't mentioned anything"

"Why would you except me here any way. And if u forgot there were rules contestants can't reveal ok"

"Ya sure i remember"

"Tejudiii come.... "

"Haa srituu...."

°°°°°
Every one settled in jungle they have accepted its their home. Bonding firing and all happend in just span of time but one thing he didn't understand was her. Her behaviour like they are totally strangers.

K / i get may be she's hurt but I didn't mean yo hurt her. I just said that she's a GUEST and be like taht, which was technically correct. Itna attitude why should i care/

"sasaa sar daba yarr ye jungle janwar banadega"

"Come lay here I'll do "

"Karan you want anything to eat. I got Cookie's in my survival kit" Donal just emphasized my survival kit a but though

"I'm good though" he said with out meeting her eys because he was already starring at some one.

Vishal teja and jay was sitting near poolside. Sriti came to them. She shifted to make S comfortable but herself was a bit close to vishal, which she don't realized. But some other eyes which wad fixed on her get alerted.

"Meh abi aaya" he excused himself and went to them.

"Kya chal ra hai"

"Just talking sit" vishal did move more close teja in order to make place for him.

"Nahi you guys continue i don't talk bulshit like some others"

"What happend to him" jay wondered by him sudden tone change.

"Leave it guys chal sone"

T / i don't know what's up with this guy. this taunts why would he do that. What i done to deserve this behaviour of him. He's the one who hurted me. Why i feel sad. No tejuu you don't need to feel bad ok/

K /you was supposed to say sorry karan not taunt her. Why she sitting near vishal affect u. Bez she have a boyfriend and it look bad on her. And I know how it feels when people says about your girlfriend being close to other man. How her bf would feel. Who people speak ill about her. Goshhh its complicated/

*______*

Tell me should i chane cast of BB if yes then suggestions plz....

And about the Khararom KKK story its a tejran story too but little different and have a connection to the current story. So tell me should i work on that book too

NOTE

So bacically here I'm mixing KkK10 with KKK12
So in KKK10 there was sriti and nishant and TSN was best buddies all others remain same ( there can be some mystery may be may not).

? Want another book / stroy on KKK base?? It can be a some secreat openers too that leads to "There are no goodbyes"
Drop response on comment box📍

I always wanted BB15 to be some another way a better version may be. but what we all got was indeed a fairytale.

? So tell me should i change entire cast of bb15 or some samll change only???
Fill it on comment box readers...

Guyss plz comment and let me know what you want. No one is commenting expect for 2 3 regulars and I'm so thankful for them but honestly i don't think i can go with this if you guys don't gave opinion's or answers. I was not suppose to publish this chapter because i was mad. But still i did not anymore through. Nxt 2 3 chapters are already there in my draft, the current was one of them which i was very eager to publish from morning itself but after looking into comments sections and VOTES i droped the idea.