𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖞𝖆𝖌𝖍𝖆𝖗..

All the luggage of junglilwasis are present there, there couldn't belive their eyes as no one expected this.. Some faces were shocked, they didn't want junglilwasis to get all, beacuse then what's the difference.. that was their thought. Jangilwasis quickly unpacked their stuffs and started arranging.

It's almost time for the shoot, almost all got ready he was in a pink and white kurta and pants, he wondered where did she gone as he didn't seen her after morning even didn't come to ask his opinion about the dress too. Donal came to him and stood besides him.

"Hy karan we are twining.." She said in excitement thats when he looked her she was in a white and pink combination lahanga. But his eyes was searching for some one whom he wants to see... there she comes in a black saree showing all her curve's her floting hair and minimum makup, she was looking stunning and hot. BB asked everyone to sitdown. donal immediately sit nxt to him and there she was in middle of sriti and jay.

K  /did i pissed her that much, shes been ignoring me like im not existing her at all.. But im also at fault right i walkedoff from the conversation, i even didn't said anything when she came and said sorry, what are you doing karan.. you can't just manage a single relation that you actually buit here or your overthinking brain just took over sritis words, what will happen if you like her it can be true, it may be just attraction, what's the big deal in accepting that, no noo not acceptance you can't even think a scenario like that.. Why you always need to run karan why.../
His brain was flooded with questions and emotion's her being all ignorant towards him pissed hell out of him. He didn't even noticed when salman khan appeared on the screen.

"Karan.. Kisiki gayalome kho gayee?" SK asked and he came back to reality..

"Nothing sir"

"better it be" sks voice was cold and he knows its bad.

"So how was the week" sk asked and all responded as good ok and all

"Donal which team where you playing for" sk asked

"Sir with team A" she replied in low voice.

"Oh i thought you where with B, or else who will destroy her own teams property" all know where sk was pointing buy it was a shocker to umar who trusted her blindly in this week.

"All did very good in that task.. Be it fair or unfair" sk declared all some face relaxed by this statment.

"But shamita can i ask you a question.."

"Yes sir.. Ok them on what basis you guys selected the 3 names?" Sk asked

"Sit bb asked then we voted"

"BB also asked, to select among those who were outstanding among you guys right, ok lets do one thing all housemates should tell me who is undeserving among this three and who should have been there"
All noded and said their opinion.

"So most people think that teju should be there and not Shamita humm, what do you think about it Shamita?? " sk asked

"Sir i know jab se meh vapas main ghar pat gayi hu all are jealous of me, that's why they are saying this, im pretty confident that i played well"

"Applogone task kise jeeta??"

"Sir we played well" amit said

"Humm last round was pretty easy right"

"No teja hide it jucie on bottle and took it out last moment" jay said

"That was a good move teju" sk apprised her