𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 48: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

Its been a day they are not talking properly, he often tries but she just respondes in two words and avoids any conversation, he was getting frustrated now according to him what he did was wrong but this behavior from her, is he deserve that much, hell NO....

Teju was angery on him and she needed time, being sriti not around made it worst, as nishant was with partik she didn't wanted to barge into their place. After taking some time she finally decided to have a talk with karan and sort out. Later the night on wkw teju walked to washroom to fresh n up and then talk to karan, but what received her is reality check which she herself calls that...

"I don't think karan will understand that" umar said.

"Its not his fault though" ss added.

"But all are giving him hinds but he is nlt ready to accept that, everyone liked the badas karan but now.. I dont know" Donal

" jab karan ayada he was an amazing player, but jabse ye tejasswi uske sath chpgayi tabse he is lacking behind. Aag bhi caller ne usko ye samjane ki koshsish ki but he doesn't understood. Also how can he ignore his own fans they are the reasons he is something now, i doubts yeh tejasswi ki vajase wsko bahar fans rahega bhi nahi...!!" Umar

"Woh ek leech ki tarah chipki huyi hai karan se....." Shamita said.

"Kundrra is rich right??" Umar asked.

"Yep, and i guess thats the soul reason why she is attached to him this much"

"Such goldtrigger she is.."

// "𝙴𝚔 𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑 𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑 𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚔𝚒 𝚑𝚞𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚔𝚒"

"𝙼𝚘𝚖.... " 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚟...𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚛"

"𝚆𝚘𝚠𝚠𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚠𝚠𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚖... 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚟 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛"

"𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚊... 𝚃𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚎𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚝 𝚊𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚒..."

"𝙷𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚢𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚔𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒 𝚊𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚔𝚘"
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢. //

Teju's POV

Some times you gets all the menories which you wished, 'what if all it just get vanished', be right on your face in another circumstances. When i entered BB i never thought it would happend. The sole reason i decided to do BB was to get a fresh mind and and a new start may be, i must say life after KKK was a rollercoaster they way they stood by my said more specifically him besides me, may be thats why im here now with my full sense, but life doesn't gave you that happiness last long, that incident shook me to my core and pils was my constant supports shifting to the books from the wellwhisher to here now....