𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25: 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘...

Finally my exams are over and I'm a final year LLB student now..... Kudoss
So here the unedited not so interesting part. Happy reading.....

🎵Yeah..
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
Chull chull chull..

Yeah..
Dekh tera rang saawla hua baawla
Ladki nahi tu hai garam maamla
Bolti bandh meri, kahoon kya bhala
Kuchh bhi kahaa nahi jaaye.🎵

Moring song was on full buzzz and got up in a jerk...

"Oyyyy biggg bossssss volum kam karrrreeeee" karan shouted on top of his lunges and covered his head under the pillow...

"Bas kar.. Sona... Uddd jaaaaa" teja was hitting him continuously and at last said if on his ears as loud as she could.

"Kya haii..." He rised his head which was under the pillow and aked in irritation.

"Chaiii"

"Kya..." He asked in confusion

"Menu chai piladhooo" she cried like a baby. He chucked at her cuteness and can't control himslef from pulling her cheeks.

"Ouchh that hurts..." She said while rubbing her cheeks

"Deal with it" he said in a swag and walked towrds kitchen.

"Kon ayega aaj" jay asked sitting on kitchen stool just besides Nishant.

"Itna sure hai tu ki koi aaj aayega.." Sriti asked..

"Ofcource aayegaa I hope koi ladki ho achi wali" teja said whike sipping the tea sitting on kitchen slab.

"Itna excitement koi ladke keliye chiye ladki keliye nhi" jay moked her..

"Aree... Mera kundrii keliye ladka kaise, uskeliye ek hot dashing and achi ladki chaiye..haina.. Kundriii " she asked karan who was looking her like in a u are impossible look.

"Why soo" sriti asked.

"Dhekooo idar konsi love story chalu huwa hai, sasa nd prateek ka kya chakar hai patana nai, meisha umar doanl, yaha kon kiska hai don't know aur shamita committed aur tu sriti impossible toh kundri keliye koyitoh chahiyena.." teja finished and nishant sriti looked each other and rolled their eyes..

All were got busy in some or other work.. Teja was ironing her dress and karan just stood there to initiate a conversation.

"Sirf mere kiye tuje koi ladka nahi chaye??" Karan asked finally

"Huhh mere pass haina.."

"Who...??"

"Heh koii idar national television pe batanahi sakta..." She said with a playful smile. And he got it..

"Chod teja.. Meh nai khel raha..." she brust into laughter looking at his cute pouted face..

"Awww mera kundriiii" she get squeezed his cheeks and went for bath. He just stood before the mirror massaging his turned red cheeks.

"Tu gaya nahii" she opened the door of bathroom and came out.

"Nahii ise bait gaya"

"Okkkkk kundriii" she started her makeup

"Suppose wildcard ek ladka huwa toh u have a chance" he said only to get her reaction.

"Huhhh mera, ligke le 100% no chance" she said with full confidence.