𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 44: 𝕳𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙?

When you write your heart out you expect something back not appreciation but some words or suggestions will be enough.

It only take two minutes to read a chapter but it takes efforts of hours to write one, if your mind is not good the hours becomes days....

All ask for next updates but i do appreciate some actual comments, not im saying no one is there, some actually have suggestion's and encouragements but i expect more as more people are reding the story but stays silent..
It hurts actually.
And honestly it was one of the reason this chapter got delayed as i didn't felt like writing after seeing the previous all chapters response. And i do feel like ending the book ASAP.

Dont take it wrong i felt like opening up, thanks for bearing me and sorry if i hurt any feeling...

.

"Bigg boss ill choose umar" he announced....
Umar bounced on him in happiness shamita and donal congratulated him. All went to do their own works. Karan was just searching for teju, but she was not inside, he sneaked outside and there she is with aly sitting on green couch, her head rested on his shoulders, her arm was wrapped on his hands and it looked like she was not letting him go and what he didn't miss was how cutely she was saying something.

"Kuch toh bol na.... Plzzzzz....." Thats when he realised she was manavoing aly has he is giving her cold shoulder just like other three.
"Kundriiiiiiiii" she called him out..

"Laddoo tu theek haina.." He kneeled down infrond of her and asked aly was about to get up she pulled him down.

"Uff uhhhh meh theek hu hati kati" she showed me her non existing muscles ans he chucked on her antis..
"Dekhna bhai mere se bath nahi karraha..." She complained like a child. Thats when he noticed, she calls him bhai, she treat him like bhai, how silly of him to get jelous of aly when he very well know him and jas is also here...

"Ha karlee mera complaint, Karan... Im going inside, bathadena muje follow na kare ."

"Areee kundriii bolo muje jo karna hai meh karunga.."

"Karan... Bolde ki meh fad javunga...."

"Kundrii boldo ki i don't care...."

"Areeee chup.... Both of you shut up..." Karan said in a stern voice.
"Kuch bolnq hai toh mokh pe bol kya hai karan bolde.... Kundriii boldo..... Blqh balh blah..." Aly turned to teju and without saying a word left.

"Kundriiii....." She called him slowly indicating to sit down near her.

"Laddoo its ok baba... Hum sab dargayede, isliye woh ise behave karrah he... Chode rath tak ayi jayega.."

"Tu bhi gussa hai kya..."

"Mmmm.... " he just looked at her, both were looking at each others eyes he slowly bend forwards making her close her eyes due to the proximity karans lips met her forehead leaving it there for sometime. She felt his warmth radiating through her foreheads, she also stayed closing her eyes feeling the warmth.

"Don't.... I repeat don't ever fucking do that stunt, ur health and safety is important, i can't loose you" he whispered the last line, but she didn't heard anything afterwards only one thing snapped her causing some memories to flood over...

// "𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝.... 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝙰𝚛𝚊𝚟......" //