𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 37 𝕰𝖛𝖎𝖑𝕰𝖞𝖊

Precap: Possasive kundrra and jasly

Ill give this part today itself if target got completed

Marry Christmas

                    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

/"may be this is the worst thing i done"

"U can't be serious"

"Its the TRUTH"

"I AM HAPPY NOW...."/

All this words are ringing in her mind for Past some time, she was so lost in ger thoughts she forgot the curry was being get burned....

"Teju baba...." Sriti turned the stove off and shook her.

"Shittttt how could i...  God...." Teju started cursing herself.

"Challll"

"Huhh"

"Chal teju baath karni hai muje"

"But yeh..."

"Yeh voh kucu nahi its not burned and editable.. Ok ab tu chal"

Both girls settled on their bed, teju kept her head in srits sholder while closing her eyes. Sriti slowly patted her head.

"Kya huwa bacha..." Sriti asked softly

"Bas kuch yadee... Chodo na ab" she replied.

"Teju aaj jo bhi koi bhi bolna na us sab pe dyan math deee its their thought's that doesn't define what you are"

"Hummmm"

"Yeh humm umm nahi soch they notice you this much matlab its a fact that u are a competition for them a strong one yoh can't let this words effect you.... You have passed that stage long ago remember........." She stressed last line.

" I know but its just come back.... Like its repeating what if...... " she was about to sat but sriti cut her off

"Koi what if nahi samji its just your perception thats not going to happen"

"But...."

"Teju.. Muje pata hai tu kya soch rahi hogi.... Jis tarak surbhi ne jo seed dala hai na usko ye task bas pani bari hai lekin tu use badne hani dena abi ke abhi kate de use.. Karan really likes u baba... I can see that in his eyes the love the care the warmth and i also know that there is people around him who just want you guys to fight but teju promise me you will make sure that will not happen is you felt something wrong or you have to come and tell me ok.. U can't just keep it on yourself and overthink just share your thoughts with me if you can't do it with karan ok me and nishant will always there for you....." Sriti hugged her more tightly soon two more hands joined them and they looked up to find a smiling Nishant hugging them and the trio was passing so many emotions through that hug.

Karan sat there alnoe for some more time the convo with shamita and umars outburst was all in his mind. He was getting connected with umar this days and he really liked him but him saying against HIS GIRL was something he cant accept. He was sure about her even tough she never expressed her feelings her guesters was enough for him to understand her and her feelings but it was true that she being not vocal about that was creating some sort of thoughts in his mind but he was not ready make that thoughts overcome his feelings for her. He slowly made his way to bedroom only to find the trio hugging and saying in the silence, he just admired the bond some part of his heart ached upon the question that "did he know her the way sriti and nishant do" nooo... He knows it but he wanted her to open up with him by hereslf only.