𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13: 𝕬𝖏𝖊𝖊𝖇 𝕯𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓...

The morning song seems to be little off track to them because only gongs are being played, reality stuck them.. Pratik ran out of main house to get through den but umar and Amit blocked him and jay vishak take the portions from den karan  and simba hide it inside their body and gave to teja and sriti who were in bathroom and they locked it. Teja kept some portion in side her dress and moved to luggage area with out ott trios eyes she kept it safely. The day was really a hide and seek for them early morning before morning song teja nad sasa gone to bathroom for start stitching for what all portions they got.

"Whos gonna stich at night today " doanl asked as they where planing as what to do

"Teja aur meh karloonga" vidi said

"Ye ladki ki  sabki sath chipak ke rahna hai"

"Excuse me donal" vidi asked being offended.

"Not you that tejasswi i saw how she was touching prateek time to time in task and how colse she goes with vishal and now karan also. She just want to satisfy her needs and..." She couldn't complete herself karan just standup with a bang

"Just shut up donal okkk.. Just the fuking shut your bloody mouth. What are you how could you thing soo low about a her. Not only here but about any girl " he was all red and umar and simba held his hand that he should calm down

Jay sriti sasa and teja was with prateek and nishant. They were just talking and bacically distracting. Akka and anna got a vibe and they where in gym. With all the shouting from inside all ran towards them.

"Beera chilla kyu raha hai" nishant asked as he saw karan in full anger.

"What happend karan" teja asked with concern.

He just gave a deadly look to donal and walked out saying "nothing just asking her to stop bulshiting.. Let me flos"

Others stood there confused, nishant immediately followed him. Donal meisha and amit gone out. Vidi umar and simba along with others gone out.

"Beera what happend there?" Nishnt asked when karan came out and sit infrond of floss room.

"Nothing..."

"Don't lie to me beera i know Donal must have said some thing that triggered you this much."

"Nothing beera its all solved she never say any thing about ny women now"

"Any women matlab.... Did she said anything about baabz...?? " karan didn't met his eyes and got up. Nishnt held his hand. He just nodded his head.

"I'm gonna teach her a lesson " Nishant tries to go but karan pushed him back nad said

"No let it be i told her, if she repeat anything lets see then. And don't tell teju about it." Nishant nodded and both boys went.

°°°°

Doanl and amit are talking near luggage area.

"You said it right donal i also noticed it" amit said while setting his hair.

"Hai na.. I told you she's very cheep. Disgusting women"

"Even karan is trying hard to clear his image"

"You think so... He seems nice and hot" Donal said while smiling.

"Are you hitting on him?" Asked a curios amit

"May be..." Donal side still smiling.

Sriti who heard the tej part rushed to karan and seeing nishant and karan together she walked towards them.