𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 57: 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖙..

Sorry the chapter got deleted by its own.. Now im reuploding it...
Sorry of the error..

Hope you all can read it now🤞🏻

FB:

// "Teju... Ab nahi..."

"Yarr aarav dont spoil mood avona.."

"There high waves today and cylone also.. Temprature bhi high hoga inside sea.. Not safe baba..."

"Dehk jo bandi khatrom ke bath pani meh jana bhi darti thi aaj woh surfing kar rahi hai all because of your guidlines and you.. Tu nahi hota mera kya hal bangata.... Mera aruuuuuuu"

"Huhhh butter mat laga and promise me you wont go futher...."

"Promise aur tu boat lekar just observe my skills... And put that dam phone down, we will solve that matter after and together... I have an idea"

"Fine... Chaloo merima..."

She is a good surfer now after kkk he stood by her throughtout to overcome her fears and he being worlds one of finest surfer, trained her and now she had overcomed her fear of water... But he still had what if she again lost at a point thats why he never allow her to go alone in sea.

She was doing great... Smilng... Laughing... Happy...

The waves was high, he was tenased but she managed.. He watched herfrom a little away sitting in the boat.

He felt the change in ocean, he knows how quick the ocean change its nature... The waves was uneven... Clouds are getting dark... Thunders are forming..

"Tejuu... Bas kar.... The wether.. Its getting worst... Chal na...." He shouted... But she was in her won world enyoing, lauging... In her happy world..

Aarav was getting restless.... He was tensed what if she cant handle that tide... What if she slip.... His thoughts where broken by the sight infrond of him... He was right

A high tide make its way to her, she was confident until her legs betrayed her, she sliped and she drown deep inside the sea...

He couldnt think furthur.. He alarmed the safty guards turning the boad gps on he jumped... She was no where to see... He cant loose her...

He still remeber walking towards her when she was all wrapped in a chocolate, she was looking cute eating the chocolate like a lazy panda, she smiled at him with her broken tooth and there he deceided they gonna together, a rock hard team.

He saw her hands which is the only thing visible... He caught it all pulled up, she was not in her sense.. She was fighting with her own self her conciousness was searching for someting to told on and she found it... A broad sholder but for her it was something else..

He pushed her up... Her legs took the support of his shoulder, she put pressure on it..... He lost his own balance that moment... The guard reached there... The rain already started and thunder is making it more sacry... The saw her heads up and down... His push from inside made her body up and down making his go down...

The guards took hold of her hands and pushed her into boat...

The last vision she had was his hands...
Aarav drowning deep inside the blue ocean.//