𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32: 𝕬 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

Ok ok... Don't give me any galis for gosting and the previous chapter about ending the book, after alot of thinking and reading the response i realised leaving an unfinished book is bad.. And it only take away tge essence of the story, as a wattpad reader who used to wait for updates of my favourite stories i thought not able to gave regular updates will only made reader losing the interest in the story that why i ended up in the previous decision. But...
I wad wrong and now i decide that i will complete the stories before saying Goodbye to my wattpad writing,  but i can't promise regular updates.. It may be once in a week or may be thrice in a months, frankly based on my convenience and i hope its ok for all my lovely readres....!!!
So here we gooo the next chapter here I'm taking the suggestion of lviraaaa
@Jannuafri @JaiMittal7 and continuing the book...

HAPPY READING.......

SK arrived and all gathered on outdoor garden and all are excited as they saw a gigantic gift box has been kept on the garden. Its diwali and all where expecting gift from their perspective families as it's diwali.

"Happy diwali to you all..."  SK greeded all
"So sab ko ye week ka review toh rohit ne dediya toh meh usme nahi jarahahu, i will directly come to point.. Ok." All nooded and sk asked umar to get up. He told all that they will receive presents and all their faces filled with excitement but it didn't lasted long as the next sentence came from SKs mouth that..
"Aap log udayegee aur kisi aur ko denge with reason" and by the end of this sentence they understood that its not any normal family gifts but something that gonna heat them up.
Umar was the first one to pickup the gift, which reviled to be a "gulab jamun mix" SK asked him to gave this to that person who always speak with a sugarcoat. Umar instantly gave it to raq and in return got a death glare from shamita.

"Sir jabse aya hai ye sab ke saath achese mast baath karte hai,  but i find it little too over sweet as in he tries to be a good person in everyone's eyes......" His word's are cutoff by an angry dominant voice.

"Hoe could you say anything about my boyfriend umar, u don't have any authority to say about him you know who are we he is my boyfriend umar... SHAMITA SHETTYs BOYFRIEND....." and that's it for raquesh.

"I can speak for myself shamita... Don't say this bossy tone here ill reply to him" and leaving a shocked Shamita raq gave it back to umar.

"Did you see what you have done... He spoke against me, in a Waring tone onkh because of u umar..." And with that there begins UMSR v/s SHAMITA. They argued on top of voice and raq just sat there holdings his head in defeat of the current drama.

Nxt shamita came and she got a fevicol basket, sk asked her to gift this two those two who always are together and their individuality is still not came out, she without even wasting a time she gave it to  #tejti ie, teja and sriti. Both gave her a we know bitch look.

"Salman.... Jab se aay hai ye dono hamesha saath hai subah udnese rath sone thak both are together  aur muje lakta hai ye dono ek durare ki bina kuch nahi hai... Like they don't have their own individuality, is show hamara personality dikani ki hai naki dosti" she gave a very long speech and sit down royally...

"Agar kisiko ek isa dost nahi ho jise hum har subah aur rath bina kuch sochne se bulasakta hai, wo loh toh obviously jalenge...." Nishant said casuly but all know where the arrow has been aimed.

"Sir mere liye apna individuality ki sath relations bhi matter kartahai. Sriti mere zindakimeh kya hai woh meh kisio bhi proof karne ki zarurath nahi hai. And for a show i can never forget my relations. For me this is not only a show to present your true personality but also to make relations" teja spoke and sriti also gave a mouth shuting reply to shamita.

"Shamita I'm here for you ok... I will always as your best Friend" donal patted her shoulder and said this in the sweetest voice she could.

"Of course i know DONAL......" She gave her fakest smile one ever could.
For any person who is looking at shamita can read that she was jealous hell jealous of tejas relations especially with sriti for any one who
look at this two best friend's who is not less than sister's can be jealous that why they can't get this kinda bond.

The game was on point some came and gone it was time from AD anf she picked up the gift, it was a journal verywell customized one. SK asked her to  gave the gift to that person who she this need to write his on future. She took her time to think and after almost SKs reminder she gave it to karan. He looked at her confused, has he don't know what's coming next from her mouth.

" I know karan from years.. And all know how we ended up, but today I'm seeing that karan kundrra whom i know years back when i saw him for the first time, and im pretty amused by the fact that some ones presence got back that kundrra.. I just hope he make his own future so here's thr diary for u karan ALL THE BEST" she didn't stretched anything just spoke and  sat with out uttering any thing more, there was a huge silence all over the house no one spoken anything they where still processing what just happend. Karan wad awestruck. To break the silence SK asked karan to pick up the gift. He unwrapped it and smiled little but soon reality hit him as whats he is thinking will happen then how can him do that........ Sk broke his thoughts by asking him to show the gift, and here it was a big heart shaped pillow. He has been directed to gave the gift to the one person who have his whole heart this house.  He was hesitant, he doesn't know how will the person react he was not ready but he know that never be late. He took the pillow and slowly walked towrds her and forward the gifts nishant sriti jay and raq begain to hood and she was all stunned, in the corner of her heart she know that he can gave it to her but she was not sure at all.

"I know teju from outside but only as a actress and my bharats best friends sister, but she was all family to my family and i don't know when she become mine too... In this house the survival was most difficult but with her besides it become easy till now and i want that long, she is the biggest surprise that i received from here, that cheerleader who never get tired of you, shes become that person in my life who will finds out what's in my mind with out me expressing it. Shes that person who care for all even if shes in pain, she takecare of all worry about them no matter how they treat her but she can also gave it back to each one who degrade her relations. Initially i was awe of the bound nish teju and sriti shared then i got jealous why i can't have any one like them but gradually i become one of them and now i can say openly that she have my whole heart" some where really aww of the cute confession made by him and some are burning teja just starred at him as he was a alien whos just landed from another planet directly. She didn't utter a word and that worried karan at core.

The wkw is almost over and time for eviction came, to not their much surprise meishaa said goodbye to all. And it was time for challenger's exit leaving a crying shamita in raqs hands and an lost AD just giving a smile towards karan.
The shoot got over and all went to their perspective beds leaving a worried face alone in his overthinking zone

°°°°

The promo of wkw got out and "THE HEART CONFESSION" made fans mad.... Fam was on cloud nine and were early waiting for the episode. #Tejran was trendings all over twittee. On the other side Squad had mixed reactions some were genuinely happy for their ideal how's falling for a women. And some started their badmouthing about teja. Troops where keen observing on her reaction and some katter solos bought the observation that she is shocked and may have happend anything further. To shut all the negativity around a tweet came...
" #tejran and guess what!!! Am i a shipper now" this tweet shook the core of Twitter left right center.

*___*

NOTE

Comment your thoughtful response has a booster for the next chapter and
❔️who all you wants to be included in challengers for next week??

❔️And whos tweet will be that???

VOTE
COMMENTS

No targets as it never got completed by you guys... Good night.