𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 59: 𝕱𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞..

*unedited*

🎶 Sabpe Bhoot Savaar Hai
Sabki Pahunch Se Baahar Hai
She Can Take You Higher
Higher Higher Higher

Atki Padi Garari Hai
Ladki Badi Karari Hai

She's On Fire
She's On She's On Fire

Boom Boom Boom🎶

The main door opened... And there she was.. Walking inside with all her glory.

"Sriti...." Nish hugged her tightly... Karans face fell as he was expecting someone else but he was happy that atleast sriti is back.
She met everyone but not him, he felt bad but he know why she is behaving that way..

Soon salman khan came and everyone settled on their perspective seats.. He welcomed all, but seeing his face all gulped has all know about his anger..

" welcome back sriti" he greeded her and she gave a smile to him.

"So how was this week everyone??" He askesd.. All said ok.. Awful.. Good and all..

"Hmm right, pehli bar isa huwa hai ki jo challenger banke aye unko bigg boss nikaldiya.." All heads where done...

"Toh bulate hai hamara two challengers... Siddharth aur rashmi..." Both came but on screen.
"Aaj ki wkw ise hi hoga ye log bhi idar rahega throughout the wkw, by this vc..
And..
As far as tejasswi she is shifted to hospital and doctor's are observing her.." Karans eyes shined mentioning her name and he wanted to ask more but don't know he should or not..

" is ghar meh janese pehale kya bolada rashmi?? "

"Sir.. Woh.. "

"What did the team said.."

"Sir they told the instructions.. Alot, which one are you asking specifically? "

"Theek hai let me remind you...
Do not....
Do not say or giving any information or news about outside... Yeh suna dhana apne??"

"Yes sir.. "

"And... Did you do that??"

"Sir.."

"Did you do it or not???"

"Im sorry sir i didn't.."

"You didn't??"

"It was a mistake sir im sorry" rashmi pleaded.

"It was not a mistake rashmi.... You planed it.. It seems like that only.... And why you need to trash someone's reputation this badly.. Huh.. Why???"

"Sir im sorry...."

"The one whom you should say sorry really is not hear.
...
And its not only about reputation... Because of you Tejasswi is in this condition... You know her health conditions and still you did that to her and you have the authenticity to say its a mistake rashmi desai do not repeat the tatics every season..
You got it dam it???"

"Sorry sir" she just stood there lowering her head.

"Aur siddharth kya kehna chahege app??"

"Sir... I know i lost my clam but honest of i don't regrat.."

"Look Sir.. He literally slap..." Sk showed his plam to stop and she did.

"Continue..... "

"Sir.. For me teju is my sister.. If anyone.... Any one hurt her im gonna make their life hell and thats it... She hurted her and I lost my clam"