𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 47: 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘...

Its time for some calls salman exclaimed and nodeed without any excitement, what happend just an hour back made evey one scare, the way salman scolded everyone, those who used household and kitchen glossaries for task and wasted it got a lectures, and it resulted in cutting the ration of whole house by half.

Aly and amit got a earful from sk and all the drama resulted shamita and Amit nominated for the next two weeks continuously. The way shamita acted her gluten free food reduced by BB.

And here comes the first call..

The first call was for donal..

"Donal apko kyu laga karan jetnese umar ko fayda hoga tabhi tumlogo ko bhi fayda milega??"

Donal was like she caught on a theft but immediately managed herself.

"Woh... Waise nahi muje laga tejasswi bas apne friends zone meh hi hai bas lekin karan he knows how to manage, so...."

"Hmm apko answer milgaye mr. Rahul?"

"Yes sir...."

"Theek hai so next sawal sunte hai......"

"Sir im juhi aur mera sawal karan kundrra se hai,"

"Han han pucho..."

"Karan Sir, jab avoid task huwa dha wkw meh apne task shamita maam ko diya uske bath jab shamita maam ne pucha u said.. Ki ' u must have seen her face and to cheer her up' you gave the tag to shamita, toh apko sach meh woh tag tejasswi ma'am ko dena dha kya???"

"Sir...."

"To the caller karan not me"

"Hum yah right so juhi, that time meh ne kaha shamita se lekin muje actually woh tag tejasswi ko nahi dena dha aur shamita ko bhi, aur teju bhi bahut sad dhi, she is very important for me bas yahi bath meh shamita ko samjaya"

/"𝚄𝚜𝚔𝚒 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚑𝚊.... 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚔𝚎𝚑𝚗𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝚢𝚊𝚛.."

"𝙱𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚎..... "

"𝙾𝚏𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎...." /

"𝚄𝚜𝚔𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢... "

"Tejasswi..... Teju......." Sk constant call bought her back she didn't listened anything after the questions a lot of memories floated to her mind.
"Kuch khna hai..."

"Huh... N.. No.. Sir..." She said hanging head down.

"So agle sawal puch te hai..."

The question's came and go on but all this while teju was silent karan tried to talk to her but she just hummed and didn't responded well aly jas and nishat was scared because they know what exactly going on her mind.

Soon the wkw ended with some guests ans their nasty throws jay got eliminated because of less votes soon jas and aly exited they didn't got proper time to talk to teju as the shoot was hectic.
All gone.. And housemates had their own drama, prareek was not taking to nishant after a caller called.  Nishant was trying hard to pacify him, whatever difference happend but bbott made their bond thik which he don't want to just broke.

Teju was sitting silently..

"Tejuuu" she looked up and found karan

"Ab nahi karan plz... "

"Sun toh sahi..."

"Karan plzzz we will not now.."

" but Laddoo...."

"YOU BETTTER LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SOME TIME KARAN KUNDRRA......." she screamed on him.  Karan was taken aback by her sudden oubrust but little did he know there is something inside her which she is not opening up and what he said and her reaction is justifiable.

She got up ans went to floss room where he sat there
"Kaha jake mukh chupau...." He murmured.

"Umar......" Donal sat besides him

"Kyq huw donal"

"Kuch din se meh batane wali dhi lekin teju akela nahi mila..."

"Kyq bath hai.."

"I know you consider karan as friend and i do know you both are, but tejasswi she is......"

"What about her... "

"You know during task she is the one who hide the photos and belongings of prateek karan and nishant, and she knows were you family photo was but didn't touch it, socha kyu..  She is jelous of your friendship usko bahot hai and she needs karan for her and jabse tu ayahai karan ki sath He is more active and not with her more, isliye shayad woh karan ki jaha nishant ko jitana chati dhi u know... Im just telling u to bewear ok..." Umar just noded and went to deep thoughtss.

On the other side teju just sat on the floss room leaning her head to wall and tears made flow through her eyes her mind was occupied with her memories

/ "𝙰𝚛𝚊𝚟....." 𝚃𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎..

"𝚃𝚎𝚓𝚞𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢... 𝙸𝚝𝚜 3 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝... 𝚄 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙...."

"𝙽𝚘𝚘 𝚒𝚖... 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚕... 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚛, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝.."

"𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢... 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠...."

"𝙽𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝚢𝚊𝚛 𝚓𝚊𝚋𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚔𝚑𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚑 𝚢𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚝𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒... 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚒 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚒 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑... 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜..... 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝...."

"𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢... 𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚋 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.. 𝙾𝚔 𝚒𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕..."

"𝙽𝚘 𝚗𝚘... 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚞𝚍𝚊𝚛... 𝚄 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎..."

"𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝... 𝙸𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐" 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕"

After KKK the word changed teju.... She was a water babay... Water was her relief zone, what ever the situation water can make her happy and that was her comfort but what ever happend changed her entire life, she couldn't get inside the pool after the incident, when ever she step inside her entire body frez and black out. /

****

VOTE 150
COMMENTS 20