𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 55: 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉...

Guys im so overwhelmed by the response to previous chapter
.
Reading each and every ones comment is really an inspiration to write more and theres the result.
.
It's written in ulmost rush so excuse my mistakes
.
Shower your love im comments ❣️

"You freaking lost your mind or what karan.,....." An angery nishant rushed towards karan..

"Not now beera... Not now..."

"What you mean by not now huhhh itna kuch bolraha dha kuh der pehale"

"Yep i did huh whats your problem shes just your Friend right??"

"Yes she is and i can't hear some one saying this dirt against her dam it...."

"Ohh wait.. Wait.... Nishant.... You have a crush on her??? Bol na... God now i get it.... I never saw you getting this hyper for girl..
She did that with you too right frindship closeness then when you fell for her made friend zone god......"

"Karan........." Nishant held his hands to slap karan but was held by vishal and prateek...

"Agaya aur.. What you guys with her??"

"Areee sharam kar kundrra.. Ha hu teja se crush meko but ill never stooo this level and comment on a girl when you yourself proclaim you love her... Sharam kar kundrra sharam kar..." Vishal split out.

"Jis mook se karan bhai keha usi mookh se kuch aur mat bulao mujse... Aur mera rista bhi sunlo.... Jitna bhi ladoo jabhi use dekta huna ek eksas hai ki i have a sister here..." Prateek walked off saying this.

.
.

"Teju.. Bacha... You are alright...suna.. You are alright..." siddharth creased her hair, during all the chose no eyes went on her standing there like a statue, when siddharth returned from confession room he saw her still sitting on the place while she was during the whole chose she didn't utter a word till then, she was sitting with the same emotionless face.

"I need to talk to him..." She finally spoke.

"Don't.... U hear me don't go near that person ever in your life teju..."

"He is not speaking himslef bhai... Iknow he is influenced may be... I should talk to him and clear all..."

"Are you blinted or what that man literally character assassined you a while ago and phir bhi..."

"Bhai a conversation thats all i need now..."

"You have to choose either him or me... Now.. Teju im serious i was this close to hit thr shit out of him...."

"I promise all i want is a proper civil conversation bhai plzzz "

.
.

"Karan are you ok..." Rashmi sat besides him..

"Im fine rash...."

"Im glad that you finally understood, you know, she never change. She always need some one to achieve as in khatrom shivin was her tool she almost win that show and for bigg boss she have clever guid btw.."

"What you mean??"

"No... Its nothing like i was thinking... Im my season sid followed a similar strategy... Making a girl fall for him using her but never admit the love......
Hyy teju was with you and your family before bb entry right in States?? She knows you well then... Thats why she get super jelly with you soon... I remember you always had this issue when your partner really didn't understand you... No wounder how teju got that place in your heart so soon....
You where in talk with bb team that time too right when you were in Florida...
Whatever you just clam dowm man..." At that time teju enterd...