IV.

music for this chapter:i wanna go -britney spears

i wanna go -britney spears

Rebekah and Kol stood in the bedroom in waiting, dressed and awaiting their sister as she stared at herself in the mirror with sweet, precious vanity.

"Kol," Natalia sighed dreamily as she posed in front of the mirror, "Tell me how beautiful I am."

"Oh, sweetheart, you know you don't have the ability to compel me," Kol answered back, sitting on her bed casually while scrolling through his music playlist on his phone. One ear-bud in and the other he swung around casually.

Rebekah, who was sitting on the golden ottoman at the front of the bed, smiled at her brother's remark. But still offered up her thoughts, "I think you look lovely, Sister, in fact...you look a bit too lovely. Are we hoping to woo a Salvatore brother tonight?" She wondered, raising a thin brow of curiosity.

Natalia didn't answer right away, too busy looking at herself to make sure everything was to her standard. As always, her style of clothing was rather risque and enticing. She liked to wear darker colors, believing that they did best in bringing out her flawless fair skin and brunette hair.

She wore a black-lace corset body-suit that was strapless, and showed her toned stomach and collarbones perfectly. The mini black skirt that she wore had a slit on her left thigh and made her legs appear longer and the waistband hugged her waist to give her an hour-glass figure. The thin strapped heels she wore added a few inches to her height. And she adorned golden jewelry all along her neck and wrists, making sure not to forget about her daylight necklace, too.

Natalia's hair was much longer than Rebekah's as it stopped just at her lower back and wavier, too. She fixed it up to let her natural waves fall while also tying back the top half with a clip, and allowing her baby hairs to frame her small face.

She was as stunning as she expected she would look when she planned this outfit earlier to catch a certain someone's attention tonight at this sudden party.

When she was finally pleased, Natalia spun away from the mirror to face her siblings with a glossed smirk filled with mischief. "Damon Salvatore," She stated as a matter of fact, which made her siblings look up in minor surprise, "He's one of the sexy, damaged ones. I want him."

"Isn't he the bloke with the Gilbert girl?" Kol sat up, suddenly interested in the drama. He gave his sister a proud smile when he saw the glint in her eye. "Oh, Talia, I trust you have been making yourself right at home," He taunted.

"You slept with Damon?" Rebekah actually laughed. "How on earth did you get him in between your legs when he's been obsessing over the Gilbert girl for years?"

Natalia shrugged casually.

"I can answer that." Kol stood up to walk closer to the two girls while gesturing to Natalia. "Our sister is a strumpet," He snorted, "But at least she's having fun."