Chapter Twenty

Adonis was in the shower after I spilt wine all over his body accidentally, I never expected him to say he's falling in love with me as well

Adonis was in the shower after I spilt wine all over his body accidentally, I never expected him to say he's falling in love with me as well. It came to me like a shock, I hear it stop and I got myself comfortable onto the couch in his bedroom. Once he exited the bathroom, I look up...

His physique was stunning. Droplets of water cascaded down his chest, gliding between the distinct muscle ridges, and he glistened in the warm light from within the home. My tongue falls down onto my bottom lip, something aches between my legs.

"Adonis..." I whisper his name; he grabs a shirt from the draw but before he puts it on..."I need you." He raises a brow. "I need you."

"Catherine-I-"

"I don't want you to treat me like glass," he hesitates for a slight moment. "Don't treat me like glass."

"Don't say that, Catherine."

"I mean it."

He is only not making first moves because of the idea that I have been raped, but I am giving him permission. Permission for him to pleasure me, I want him to fuck me. Not to make love to me. I don't believe in making love. I just need him in me, and I know he would make me feel the pleasure and not the pain if he does it his way.

As I settled onto the cushion, I noticed Adonis grab the condom he'd pulled out from the draw near his clothes. "Catherine-"

"Adonis, just fuck me." I whisper.

Then he strode toward me, his expression solemn as he reaches me. He kisses me on the lips, the way his tongue digs for mine. The way it wraps around it, and he sucks it as if it was some sort of sweet candy. My fingers dig into his hair, my back leaning on the couch.

He tore apart the wrapper with his teeth and yanked the condom out. The towel drops onto the floor, and my eyes shoot down to see his body.

Oh jeez.

Oh, fuck me.

The words could not describe this man physique.

As he dropped a knee between my knees and completed sliding the condom down the length of himself, the couch underneath me moaned.

My lungs were congested with air. Everything inside of me was tense with excitement and desire. He knelt between my knees, his gaze downward, tracing the stroke of his own hand, readying himself.

His lips attack mine once more, and I feel him sliding down my pyjama and underwear down. He throws it to the side and kiss my ankle all the way down to my thighs. My back arches as I feel the light graze of his tongue brush my clit, I moan. My legs over his shoulder, my fingers through his hair as I finally feel the pleasure I have never felt in my life.

He pushed his finger into my skin, and when he pulled it out, it was slick with my arousal. Butterflies rush my stomach as he raises it to his mouth and sucks on it. Oh my, Adonis. Then he went back to stroking me, gently rubbing my clit till my legs folded and began to shake.