The Hoshiko Scroll 📜

**Dreaming**

In my dream, I woke up in the temple in my village. The room was slightly lit and cold. Candles were placed on the side of the temple, the moon directly above it giving it a spotlight appearance. I walked over to the area to see what was there, but to my dismay, it was a burial for Aina. Her name was in plain sight, flowers scattered around. I picked one up and looked at the moon, taking in the stars that lit the sky. This feels so real. I took a deep breath taking in the fresh air present. "It's been a while...Hikari." I stood there startled by the voice behind me, realizing it was none other than Aina. I steadily turned around to see her; she had a smile on her face.

"Aina?" I asked, unsure about what I saw, "This is just a dream... This isn't...real." She started to head over to me, reaching up to grab my face, but she did her usual two light smacks on my face.

"It's a little of both. The only difference is that I can see you without my Kekkei Genkkei, and I am neither here on Earth nor dead."

I raised my eyebrow cocking my head to the right. "Huh?" She put up her pointer finger accusingly.

"Chakra is everywhere. Energy is everywhere. You are seeing my energy fields in a different...dimension." I was still confused.

"And I am here because--?"

"I brought you here. Sooner or later, you will be able to bring yourself here through meditation to speak to your mother and I. For now, I have something important to show you." She snapped her fingers, and we were in a bright field, the sun rising similarly to Mei's home.

"Where are--" She stopped me mid-sentence.

"I don't have much time to show you or explain. Your body is almost awake..." She paused, looking away. "You are currently in Orochimaru's hideout and that's not how any of this was planned. It wasn't supposed to happen..." She closed her eyes in disappointment. "I can currently see what you are seeing in small fragments. I am aware you will be leaving with the Uchiha boy. Before you go, try to make your way to the temple. Once there, you will find a scroll. It reveals more jutsus that can be helpful in the future." She paused thinking to herself. "When you read the scroll it will reveal where the Hoshiko name comes from. You'll be shocked to understand why we were sought out." She came up to me and looked me in the eyes. "Wake up." She whispered. 

**End**

I woke up, my eyes focused on the ceiling. I got up and rushed to get ready to leave when I heard the door open and saw Sasuke casually walking in. "Well, well, what brings you here?" I said as I started placing clothes on a scroll. He kept his eyes on me as I paced to the mirror to get my hair in a ponytail.

"Where do you think you're headed?" He asked in his usual flat tone. I confidently walked up to him my head cranked upwards. 

"I am going back to my village. There is something important there that I need to get." His gaze shifted down to me, an initial flicker of concern giving way to the cold, piercing glare that was unmistakably my signature look.

"I'm going with you." (¬_¬;) I peered into his eyes with annoyance.

"I don't want you to come." I said matter-of-factly.

"Hn. I need to make sure you dont disappear." I stood there with an irritated look on my face.

"Orochimaru said you don't need to accompany me anymore." I crossed my arms, my neck still up and staring at him. "And what happens if the villagers see you?" He stood quiet but I could see he was set on coming along. " Ugh, okay fine! If you come along, you need to either stay hidden or stay outside the village." I motioned him along.

"What do you need from there?" I smirked at him.

"A scroll..." He nodded without further questions and stepped out, heading to his room. I got dressed and walked out the door. Sasuke perched on the wall, ready as ever.

"Let's go!!" 

(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ