The Secret of the Hoshiko Clan🌨

I headed to the temple feeling the crisp morning air touching my face as I stepped outside.  The sun hadn't risen yet; the world was still tucked away in twilight. The temple was hidden in shadows that danced with the moonlight. Inside, the scent of faint incense left over, and candles greeted me at the alters.

A sense of urgency ran through my veins. The scroll – I needed to find it. I quickly look around but finding nothing I had a thought, maybe my Suien no Me can see the path. Before I was able to activate it I heard a meow echoing, shattering the enchanting silence. In the dim light, the piercing eyes of Kisei met mine. "Keisei! Why are you here?" I questioned, my voice reverberating through the empty temple.

  My heart leapt into my throat as Sasuke made his unexpected entrance into the temple my eyes activated out of fear. "A cat?" He raised an eyebrow, his gaze fixed on the small creature. A smug smile stretched across my face; I couldn't resist the opportunity.

"Remember the mission about getting a cats paw?" My smile widened, the memory as vivid as the morning sun. Kisei, not one to be left out, let out a menacing growl. His eyes, usually soft, bore into Sasuke with an intensity that had my heart racing.

  "Kisei!" I cried out. In a swift motion, almost as fluid as water, Kisei transformed before our eyes, his small feline form morphing into tiger. The air turned thick with tension, but I couldn't - wouldn't - let this spiral out of control. I stepped between them the silence in the air was deafening. "It's okay," my voice was a soft whisper, my hands stroking Kisei's neck. A silent agreement passed between us, and Kisei's growl subsided. In an unexpected twist, he walked over to Sasuke, his figure reduced to his initial petite frame. The connection was undeniable, as Kisei's tail wrapped affectionately around Sasuke's leg. "Well, that took a turn," I chuckled, the earlier tension dissipating. "I think he likes you."

  My attention was suddenly caught by an intricate design on the wall - the celestial map! This us the path!

"It's this way," my voice, a blend of excitement and apprehension echoing.

"How do you know?" Sasuke's piercing gaze sought answers.

I responded to Sasuke's skepticism with a playful yet pointed gesture, pulling down the skin below one eye and sticking out my tongue. "I've got eyes, and they see more than you might imagine. For an Uchiha, yours don't seem to work," I taunted. He glared at me and waited for me to begin walking.

The silent tension lingered as we delved deeper, our footsteps sounding loud. Looking down the long hallway, I noticed it may be too dark, I was apprehensive. Sasuke lit a fire, and I realized that the stars were no longer noticeable. "Sasuke. Kill the fire." My voice dropping ominously. He didn't question it and I saw the stars lighting up again. I reached out to grab Sasuke's hand, but he pulled away, his pride putting distance between us. "Come on, Sasuke," I said, rolling my eyes. "It's pitch black down there. I'm not trying to be romantic or anything." A smirk played at the corners of my mouth as a teasing thought crossed my mind. "Unless...you're afraid of the dark?" The challenge hung in the air, a playful dare for him to prove me wrong. He put his arm on my shoulder instead looking away to his side. I rolled my eyes once more heading forward. The hallway went on for what felt like ages, but finally there was a path going left or right. Thankfully, the path was leading left. I wonder where the right leads. I shook my head trying to concentrate on the objective. I heard Keisei's footsteps in front of me leading the way in the silent music of celestial harmonies.

  We finally arrived at a small dark room. There were symbols along the walls with cryptic dialogues between the heaven and the Earth. My hands traced the designs passing from star to star. I took a step back seeing it made a straight alignment and pointing towards the sun in the middle. There were two little holes in the center and finally, the recognition flashed. I took out my katanas and plunged them into the ground. A bright light danced around and illuminated the darkness. My hair lighting up the room with a ghostly white transformation. A surge of chakra took over and my consciousness slipped away, arms cradled me before I fully passed out. I woke up in another place. Is this? Another dimension?