Suigetsu 💧

We step into the laboratory of Orochimaru, which is filled with numerous tanks. As I explore, tapping on each tank out of curiosity, I realize they're all empty. Meanwhile, Sasuke moves ahead slightly, and then we hear someone's voice.

"I knew it was you." I looked towards where the voice was and Sasuke stopped in front of a prominent tank. "Seems like you killed Orochimaru if you're here."

"Yeah. But nevermind that. Lets get you out of here." Sasuke slashes at the empty tank and I looked as confused as ever.

"Sasuke... There's no one in there, who are you talking--" A man with white hair emerges from the water that had gathered on the floor, and he is completely unclothed. "Ehhhh!?!?" ( ̄□ ̄」) I needed a moment to process the sight before me, and then I quickly turned around.

"S-s-sasuke! Make him put clothes on or something!" I dashed away in the opposite direction, intent on minding my own business. That was the first time I'd ever seen... that! As I shook my head from side to side, trying to erase the image from my mind, I suddenly heard the man say, "And you've brought a real eye-catcher with you," he commented.

I crouched down, keeping my eyes hidden from view. As I listened, it became clear that the conversation between Sasuke and the other man wasn't going as Sasuke had planned. I gathered that the man's name was Suigetsu, and he was on a quest to find Zabuza's old sword.

"Hikari..." I heard Sasuke yell out to me. "We are leaving." I stood up and glanced back, noticing that he was still unclothed. Turning away, I waited for Sasuke to join me. As we started walking outside, I suddenly heard rapid footsteps behind us. Near us was a puddle, and in an instant, I saw the naked man dash into it and vanish. Exasperated, I thought, Oh come on! Why do we need this guy? I️ laid my hand in my forehead rubbing between my temples.

"You guys were the ones who killed Zabuza?" He started swimming laps around the puddle.

"Yeaaahh?" I questioned signaling I wasn't sure if that was a bad or good thing. Sasuke stayed quiet.

"You happen to know where his blade went?" I looked at Sasuke and waited for him to answer, glances between the two. "Here's the thing... If you two tell me where it is and help me get it, I'll come along with you two." Sasuke nodded once and I walked alongside him over the puddle staring Suigetsu.

"Could you maybe--" I gestured at him, indicating that he should put on some clothes, but he just tilted his head, looking confused.

"Put some clothes on." Sasuke finished my sentence and continued walking with a serious look on his face.

________________________________________________________________

We walked for a about two hours and ended up at a place I didn't think I would see ever again. I stared up at the sign and in awe at the workmanship. "The Great Naruto Bridge. It still has a ring to it." I said to myself with a smirk, side-eyeing Sasuke. (¬‿¬ )

"Really?" Suigetsu took a drink of water, "It's kinda weird." I looked over at Suigetsu giggling a bit at his comment.

"Oh c'mon. It's not that bad!" I️ retorted back at him.

He shrugged and smiled at me before asking, "Was Zabuza really as strong as people say he was?"

I attempted to recall that particular moment, and suddenly, a vivid memory of getting knocked out flashed through my mind. "Yeah... sure! He totally got me," I admitted with a mix of sarcasm and a resigned grin, as if acknowledging a defeat with a touch of humor. Sasuke looked like he was in deep thought. It must bring back memories.