Beach Day 🌊

A/N** There is a tiny lime at the end. You can skip it if you want.

**A Few Weeks Later**

The new hideout had shifted from a sad dark place to a more pleasant place, thanks to the waterfall at the entrance leading to an intricate cave system. It was not close to any villages, in fact the nearest one was two hours away near a beach. That village sounds nice to go to once I get orders I can leave again. I stared at the ceiling, alone in my room, as I contemplated my boring life at the moment. Why does Sasuke always get to out! My ankle healed and I feel stuck! Envy now coursed through me as I came to a sudden thought.

The scroll! With an audible facepalm, I stealthily sprinted to Sasuke's area. I looked through every area searching for it, but I ended up empty-handed and fuming. "Oooo, when I see that Uchiha again. I'm going to make him pay." I said under my breath with my fists in the air. I walked out attempting to diffuse my emotions. "Hikari, its fine. Just ask him when you see him again..." I sighed retreating back to my room in thought. "I can go to the waterfall and just swim around and relax." I began swapping my normal attire for a bathing suit. As I strolled down the hallways, I crossed paths with Kabuto, who always looks displeased about something.

"Where are you going?" He remarked curiosity with a tinge of dissapproval in his tone.

"Maybe I'm running away and never coming back," I retorted with a sarcastically, meeting his disbelieving gaze. I realized he knew I wasn't being serious; I placed my hand on my hip and closed my eyes in frustration, "Off to the waterfall – the only place you all trust me to go." With that, I breezed past him my shoulder barely scraping his as I sent a sideways glare his way.

I arrived at the secluded area just below the waterfall. I took a moment to inhale deeply before plunging in. The cool water met my hot temper and instantly made me feel better. I opened my eyes under water seeing curious fish swimming gracefully around me. I closed my eyes embracing the tranquility, feeling weightless in the waters embrace. My calm thoughts were interrupted by the familiar chakra signature;

Sasuke... (;⌣̀_⌣́)

As I surfaced, eyes just above the waterline, I witnessed Sasuke, shirtless and stoic, immersed in the waterfall

As I surfaced, eyes just above the waterline, I witnessed Sasuke, shirtless and stoic, immersed in the waterfall. Convinced of my unnoticed presence, I marveled at the scene until I noticed the ominous hand signs for a Chidori. Wide-eyed, I swam frantically to the shore, narrowly escaping the impending lightning strike that electrified the water. Lifeless fish bobbed on the surface and realization crept up knowing that could've been me.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU AIM! I WAS JUST IN THE WATER!" (╬ Ò﹏Ó) I yelled up at him still in shock. He looked down at me and made no expression on his face. He walked away without saying a word. I huffed and began sunbathing, The only safe option here. Once I was done, I made my way back inside aimlessly walking before sitting in the small little area I called my room. I hear a small knock on my door before Kabuto enters.