Chapter 7, Kind

Iguro swiftly pulled both you and Mitsuri under Shinobu's desk. Luckily for you guys, Shinobu must've been tired. She yawned, "I need to go to sleep." She headed for her bedroom, and once she closed the door, you all quickly and quietly scurried out of her front door. Mitsuri looked at you and asked, "What do you want to do with the medicine?" Obanai replied, "We should start with telling Mr. Ubuyashiki." You argued, "We can't. We could get into the same amount of trouble for looking through her stuff."

Mitsuri put her hand up to her face, "It was stupid to even suggest it, I'm sorry y/n." You stated, "Don't be sorry, you really helped me." She said, "The least we can do is tell Tomioka, he was wondering why you were sleeping for so long." Obanai groaned, "Do I have to come with for that?" Mitsuri rolled her eyes, "Yes. You do. You and Tomioka need to learn to get along better. And he must've just gotten home, cause him and Shinobu do their missions together." They do their missions together? What kind of sense does that make?

Giyuu wasn't supposed to go on his mission without you anyway. Even if you were sleeping, he should've waited instead of bringing Shinobu along with him. You asked, "He went on a mission without me? We were given orders just last night that we must go on missions together now." Mitsuri pulled on your hand, "Let's go talk to him about it then!" Since Shinobu's estate was only 3 feet away from yours and Giyuu's, it look you literally 2 seconds to get there. Mitsuri burst inside yelling, "Tomioka!" You spotted him at the kitchen sink washing last nights dishes.

He looked surprised to see the three of you together, but his tone of voice didn't change. He questioned, "What do you want?" Kanroji crept her way over to Giyuu, and you followed. She discreetly passed you the bottle of medicine and said, "Y/n needs to talk to you about something privately." He turned away from her and asked, "It can wait. I'm in the middle of washing-" Mitsuri spoke overtop of him, "It's urgent! Giyuu please." He glared at you menacingly and declared, "Fine." He turned around, sighing in annoyance. He strode to the bedroom and stood in the doorway signaling for you to come to him like you were stupid.

You walked over to the bedroom, and gently closed the door behind you. He sat on his bed carelessly, "Make this quick because I have things to do." You nodded, "I want to know why you went on your mission without me today. Our crows said-" He cut you off and grunted, "I don't give a damn what the crows said, Shinobu's been my copartner for 2 years and I'm not looking for that to change. I don't want to spend my time training you either, so get off my dick about it." He pushed you aside, and flung the door open, pushing Iguro and Mitsuri out of his way too. He's never spoken to you in such a manner before. What has gotten to him?

You stood there dumbfounded. You just prayed Mitsuri and Obanai didn't hear. After a minute, Mitsuri cleared her throat, "You know, he's a massive jerk!" You almost burst into laughter. She's adorable. Obanai scratched the back of his head, "Well Mitsuri and I are going to make dinner soon, do you want to come over and help us?" You smiled, "Thank you for the offer Iguro, but I think I'm just going to stay here for tonight. And thank you both so much for helping me today." Blush crept up into Kanroji's cheek as she murmured, "Oh it's no big deal, I enjoyed spending time with you!"

The two started to make their way outside, so you said, "Goodbye you two! I'll see you tomorrow!" Obanai closed the door behind him saying, "Goodbye y/n." Chills ran up your spine as the door shut. You asked yourself, 'Why does Giyuu keep it so cold in here? Does it feel this cold because I don't have my kimono on?' As a matter of fact, you don't remember taking your kimono off. If it were anywhere, it would have to be in Tomioka's room, which you were in right now. As your eyes shifted around his room, you couldn't see it. You ripped his bedding off his bed, and there was still no kimono. You poked your head out of his room trying to see if you left it in the kitchen, but you didn't see it there either.