Chapter 16, Mistake

He pulled the door open and held it for you. You stepped outside and so did he. The door slammed shut behind you. He blurted, "Fuck.. that was disgusting." He wiped his mouth and spit on the ground. Is that what he thought of it? He's disgusted? You pretended to be disgusted too. "Yeah.. ew?" You both heard the door creak open. Shinobu screamed, "Go away! Stop making out in front of my house!" You whispered, "Sorry-" But she pulled the door shut before you could finish your sentence.

You both turned around and sighed. You heard a voice chuckle, "Really you two? You guys are insane!" You jumped, "Huh?!" You looked behind you to see Sabito. Giyuu groaned with a hint of annoyance in his voice, "Nice to see you too, Sabito." You placed your hand on your chest and exhaled, "Yeah, nice to see you." Sabito continued to laugh, "Oh god y/n, you and Tomioka really sold that one didn't you!" You looked away from him and murmured, "It's not that funny." You and Tomioka proceeded to your guy's estate, but Sabito still wasn't going away. He brought his mouth close to your ear and laughed, "Now that you've kissed the both of us, who did it better?"

Before you could process what he was saying, Tomioka aggressively pushed him away from you. "You jerk! Why would you even ask such a stupid question!" Sabito pushed him back, "I don't think it's stupid! It's quite genuine actually.. Are you getting worked up because you know what her answer is going to be?" He teased him by smirking and changing his voice. Giyuu shook his head, "No! I know exactly what her answer will be! You really think your 15 year old self can kiss better than me?" Sabito turned to you. He asked, "What do you think, y/n?"

Who really is the better kisser? If you're being truthful, Tomioka's kiss was.. pretty nice actually. You wouldn't really mind doing it again... And although you do like him, you don't like him as much as you liked Sabito. But Sabito also has a new girlfriend now. Come to think of it, the last time you saw Sabito as a human, you were kissing him. Putting that aside, Tomioka's kiss was a whole lot better. He's probably had lots more experience than you and Sabito combined. Lord knows how many girls he's done that to. You shouldn't feel special. You looked back and fourth between the two before muttering, "I think the both of you are stupid for even asking.." Sabito punched your arm softly, "What do you say we go back to your guy's estate and get drunk! Maybe y/n will give us a drunk confession!" Tomioka looked at him in confusion, "Huh? Ghosts can drink?"

Sabito used Giyuu's shoulder as an arm rest and boasted, "Of course we can! And I know how you you two like to drink together..." You and Tomioka glanced at each other in pure horror. If Sabito saw you guys drinking together, did he see you guys.. you know? You stuttered, "You.. You saw us drinking? You didn't see anything else. Right?" Sabito replied, "No? Was I supposed to?" You and Giyuu screamed in unison, "No!" Sabito replied, "Okay? Do you guys have any more alcohol or not?"

You whined, "I mean, yeah? But it's only 1 pm. And plus, I'm still recovering from last night.." Sabito teased, "I think the both of you are hesitant because you know you won't be able to keep your hands off each other while drunk." You mumbled under your breath while looking away, "Of course we can." Sabito shook his head, "Mmm I don't think so. I guess you two will just have to prove it." Giyuu questioned, "Is that a challenge?" Sabito smiled, "Sure is. Last one there has to take extra shots."

You buried your face in your hands. "But that isn't fair. Can't you like fly?" Your voice was slightly muffled. You paused and took your hands off your face. "You're a ghost." Sabito shook his head, "Common misconception. I can't fly." He cackled, "But I can run!" He dashed ahead of you and Giyuu. You looked at Tomioka and sighed, "I really don't want to take extra shots. Sorry Giyuu." You jogged ahead of him and met Sabito at the front door. Sabito exclaimed, "Get the strongest one. We're so going to get Tomioka shitfaced!"

You nodded, "Right. At 1 pm." You walked over to the alcohol cabinet and examined the bottles. You stood on your tip toes and pulled one off the shelf. 'Everclear 190. 95% alcohol volume.' Tomioka must have saw you grab that from where he was standing, because he said, "No. I'm saving that one for a really bad day.." You turned away from him with the bottle still in your hand. "No no, you two should drink this together. 95% alcohol volume? I mean where do you even find something like this?" Giyuu raised his voice, "I said no!" You looked into his eyes and asked, "Please Tomioka? This is the first time you've ever got to drink with Sabito!" His face got slightly red. He looked at Sabito, then back at you and stuttered, "I- Fine."