We Are One

On a starry night a comet was flying by earth, but as it was doing some pieces of it began to come off and enter earth's atmosphere where it then began heading to the country of Japan, after a few short minutes the meteors landed in certain parts of Japan, one of them landed in a park and was still steaming due to the heat it just went through from the fall, but suddenly the media cracked open some sort of black goo crawled out from the meteor and begin moving on the ground, while I was doing it so a stray dog soon came out of the bushes and saw the black goo which it then approached, curious what it was the dog leaned in to sniff it, but from doing so the black goo then meet up and attached itself to the dog without harming, but from attaching itself to the dog it was now in control of it, but as all that was happening, inside of apartment complex was Izuku Midoriya also known as Deku, as he was in the restroom trying to apply foundation over his right eye to hide a black eye he got from Bakugou in the afternoon, he suddenly drops it which spills the content of the makeup all of the floor.

~Deku~

"Oh no."

He gets on the floor and tries to pick up, but from attempting to do so, the foundation just gets smeared on the ground and on his hands, he even looks over at the the little case of the foundation and sees that it's broken, so not wanting to worry his mom from what he was trying to do, he cleans his mess and leave the restroom where he then goes to his room and grabs his wallet where he then proceeds to leave his apartment and head to the convenience store to buy the exact same makeup, a few minutes later Deku was in the convenience store and found the exact same makeup he dropped, so he purchase it and proceeds to read the convenience store to head back home, but as he was making his way back home he suddenly saw two of Bakugou's friends ahead of him, not wanting to run into them, Deku decided to take the long way backs to his apartment but before she could even take a step back one of saw Deku.

~Bully 1~

"Hey is that Deku?"

The other bully turns around and sees Deku who is staring at them.

~Bully 2~

"It is, and he looks like he got something there."

As Deku clenched onto the plastic bag with the makeup inside, he looked at the two bullies ahead of him and knew if they found out he had this and he'll be further tormented by their bullies, so not wanting that he jumped over a railing that leads into the park and runs through trees and bushes, as the police saw that they went ahead and followed him in, from them doing so Deku quickly notice that they were right behind him, so he switches his running into a Sprint where she was running much faster than before, but as he was sprinting so fast his left foot gets caught on a route that is sticking from the ground which caused him to fall to the ground and drop his bag, as Deku was picking himself up, he reaches for the plastic bag but before he can grab it he was then stumped onto the ground from his back, he looks over his shoulder and sees the two bullies who caught up with him.

~Bully 1~

"We got you now Deku."

As one of them had their foot against his back to prevent him from getting up, the other goes over to the back and picks it up and reaches inside to pull out the makeup he bought.

~Bully 2~

"Look what we got here, some makeup."

~Bully 1~

"Makeup, wow you really are a freak Deku."

~Deku~

"It's not for me, it's for my mom."

~Bully 2~

"Yeah right, like we'll Believe a quirkless freak like You."

The bully with the bag toss it into the bushes and goes over to Deku where you then kicks him in his face.