Let's Rock, Mania

While Deku and Tsuyu were still at the nurse's office, class 1A were at the dormitory where they were begin speaking about the plan to save Bakugou, but not knowing that principal Nezu prevented them from doing so, so while everyone sat around the table talking about the plan, Jiro suddenly began to feel an aching headache which Mina who was sitting next word noticed.

~Mina~

"Hey you okay."

~Jiro~

"Yeah I'm fine, I just got a little headache that's all."

~Mina~

"Well if you say so."

After they finish talking, Jiro still begin to feel aching headache which was getting worse every past minute, eventually she had enough and got up from her chair which made everyone look over at her.

~Jiro~

"Sorry you guys, I have a really bad headache right now and I think I got to go back to my room and rest a bit."

From saying that to everyone all of her classmates understood, so she didn't stepped away from the table and made her way over to the elevator, when she arrived at the girls dorm rooms she then made her way over to her dorm room where she then open the door and stepped inside, as Jiro then made her way over to her bed she then laid down on her bed and close your eyes where she then begin to rest, but while doing so she still felt that aching headache.

~Jiro~

"(Sigh) this headache sucks."

While Jiro laid on her bed the pain of the headache continued on which she found completely irritating, so she sat up on her bed and looked over at her electric guitar.

~Jiro~

"If there's one thing that'll help me take my mind off this damn headache, it's music."

After saying that she gets off her bed and goes over to her electric guitar where she grabs it by the neck and takes it off it stand, now having her guitar in her hands she then grabbed an amp cord which she connected her guitar to her to one of the amplifier in her room, after doing this she then sat on her bed and strum the strings of her guitar which she found super satisfying.

~Jiro~

"Now that's what I like to hear."

Jiro begin strumming the strings gently and letting out a satisfying sound that she loved hearing very much, doing so she started to feel her headache fading away, but while she continued this something inside of her wanted to hear something a bit heavier.

~???~

"Let's rock."

Fromm hearing that familiar and unknown voice again she was about to ask who that was, but before she could her feet suddenly stood her up from her bed without her doing so at all.

~Jiro~

"What the?"

Suddenly Jiro's fingers then adjusted themselves on their own on the strings of the guitar.

~Jiro~

"All right what the heck is going on here!?"

After saying that her fingers then began move on their own, strumming the strings and playing the one guitar song Jiro found difficult to play.

~Jiro~

"This is... Through The Fire And Flames."

From seeing that her fingers are managing to keep up playing the most difficult and fastest guitar song she's ever heard in her life, left your dumbfounded.